15.

[the babies are now 7 months, so 3 month time skip]

taehyung

"hey jimin, you know– when yoongi proposed to you, how did you feel?" i asked jimin.
"i felt so happy, and since Yiren was 11 months? (i lost count😩) i thought it was a great time for him and i to be sealed together with our child." jimin said, he was smiling so much. it hurt me, because i don't have that happiness just yet.

"oh wow, i'm sure it was a night to remember when yoongi first proposed to you." i said to jimin smiling sadly.
he nodded, we talked on about other things and then i left his house.

jimin

taehyung was asking me questions about my husband and proposals. so i obviously had to tell jungkook, jungkook was planning on proposing to tae tomorrow, so now that taehyung is on that topic anyway. it would be the right time to pop the question.

so i told kook and hopefully he will come through with an amazing idea.

taehyung

i was in my car going back to my house, jungkook had taken the twins out because they're older now, so they're able to do more things.

plus it was good for me to have a break since i need to clear my head and get my mind off the fact that i have two kids and i'm not married to my boyfriend yet. i was driving on the motorway when my phone rang, luckily it was connected to my car.

Jungkook:
honey?

Taehyung:
yes, what's wrong?

Jungkook:
well i'm coming home now, and i want you to get some rest because tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Taehyung:
why? what's happening tomorrow?

Jungkook:
don't worry baby, just have loads of rest today because tomorrow we will be out & about.

Taehyung:
okay jungkook, i'm tired anyway, so i won't protest. see you at home.

Jungkook:
okay i love you honey.

Taehyung:
love you too, bye!

i soon arrived at our house, i took of my shoes, hanged up my jacket and went upstairs.

i changed into comfy clothes and got into bed, i was scrolling through instagram when i felt my eyelids close slowly. jungkook still wasn't home, but i didn't really worry about that. i was tired so i put my phone on charge. and closed my eyes.

before i knew it i was sleeping.

don't even @ me i'm honestly just writing anything at this point🥵

have you guys seen their new mv 'we are bulletproof: the eternal'