17.

(February 29th)

[Jungkook and taehyung are going to get married on January 31st two days after their engagement, twins are 8 months]

(every chapter will be a timeskip of a month, so next chapter is going to be , march 29th, if that makes sense)

▫️

| 5:19pm |

"jia come here." taehyung motioned his hands in a 'come over' motion.
"tae they're babies, they don't understand you." jungkook said, he was on his computer working as usual.

"i'm taking care of these babies while you're looking at a screen. i have the harder job." taehyung scoffed, he picked up both babies and took them into their room.

jihyun kept rolling around on the fluffy carpet. jia was playing with random toys. while taehyung was sorting out they're closet.

"okay, so jihyun's clothes go in here. your bibs can go into this drawer ," blah blah blah

{timeskip} | 5:48pm|

"okay babies, time for dinner." taehyung picked up jia since jihyun decided to crawl, it seemed like taehyung was usain bolt, as jihyun couldn't keep up with him because he is fairly new at crawling. so jihyun grabbed taehyungs ankles and made grabby hands towards him, signalling he wants to be picked up.

taehyung groaned trying to pick him up but he succeeded, walking over to jungkooks office.
he put jihyun down so he could knock on the office door where jungkook was.

"honey, i'm going to make dinner so you're on baby duty." tae said smiling. jungkook hates when he is with the babies and taehyung is not there, just in case something happens and taehyung gets mad.

"okay pass them here but if anything happens i'm not involved." jungkook sighed, closing his laptop and spreading his hands out. jihyun crawled to him. jia was still in taehyungs hands.

"you have the dumbest logic, of course you're involved," taehyung handed jia to jungkook and closed the door shut.

(jungkooks pov)

"okay so babies i'm going to let you watch a youtube video, but mummy doesn't have to know okay." i said turning on the tv putting both twins on the huge beanbag.

when i turned on the tv, the first thing i saw was a 365 day sex scene. i must've fell asleep watching this, i thought.
aRe yOU lOsT baByGoRl

jia laughed. "no no, close your eyes!" i said, like they understand.

anyway i managed to turn the channel from netflix to youtube. i searched up baby tv, and cocomelon came up. i put it on not knowing what it is.
jungkook it's 2020 get with it please.

after watching about 30 seconds, i knew it was going to be child friendly so i let them watch.

lucky for me, i could continue my work before taehyung scolds me for not completing these emails.

taehyung is such a powerbottom i should put him in his place some time. a smirk grew on my face just by thinking about it. i looked down and my dick also started to grow.
"wait no no no." i chanted, but i can't stop thinking about his moans and whines, his thighs shaking so violently because of over stimulation.
ughhhhh....

{timeskip} | 6:11pm |

"dinners ready!" taehyung yelled, i picked up the babies, flexing my muscles ALOT because we all know taehyung has a muscle kink and i have to try to get taehyung in the mood. since he is never in the mood.