25.

"–Do you know that's completely against my family and I's morals." Taehyung spoke as they had a conversation about Jungkooks new addiction.

"How am i suppose to marry you?!" Taehyung scoffed, loooking out of the window.
"How am i meant to marry you, you're the one who had someone spy on me while I was in Japan." Jungkook fired back, " Think of a better excuse. You know you won't be able to control yourself. That's so pathetic, Jeon."

"Shut up, you're going to be one in a month." Jungkook grunted as he took a sharp turn.
"Don't tell me to shut up," Taehyung snapped then sighed in disbelief. Another pointless fight over Jungkook making wrong decisions.

It's always Jungkook, he's the problem. He's the reason I'm stressed all. the. time. Taehyung thought.

"Well.. go in and be quick," Jungkook said, he honestly didn't care at all.
Taehyung got out of the car, taking his phone and purse.

Taehyungs pov

I entered the shop, looking for a catalogue. I fished through the catalogue finding a suitable stroller for both twins.

i want a kid just to put them in a stroller👍

"Hi, can i please get this stroller. Stroller #07." I asked the cashier, to which the cashier smiled, "Wow, twins. You're so lucky." I thanked her reading her name tag,
"Thank you.. Jihyo?"

"Yes my name is Jihyo, and your name is?" She asked, while she put in the code number of the stroller, "Taehyung and your so beautiful."

Her eyes widened, "Wow, you have such a nice name and you're very handsome yourself," I hummed, she smiled, "I'll be two seconds i just have to get the stroller from the back."

I waited, trying to look for Jungkook through the window. Surprise, he's having another cigarette.

He's honestly going to have to stop before we get married otherwise–

"Here you go. Do you want some help taking it to your car?" Jihyo offered, I nodded.

She put it on a platform trolley,