9.

Sorry for any mistakes <3

"Look Mark, I have your money. Just leave me and my family alone!" Jungkook called out, still unaware of where Mark is.

"Look behind you, and stop yelling." Mark said.
"Okay, listen. I have your money, please just leave me and my family alone." Jungkook pleaded.
"Jungkook, do you know what you did to me, how you just stole my position. I WOULD'VE BEEN THAT FAMOUS MAFIA BOSS, I WOULD'VE HAD TAEHYUNG!!" Mark cried out. He was angry, like really angry. He loaded a gun and pointed it to Jungkook.

(Good thing is, Mark came alone, no guards, no nothing just him.)

"Okay, Mark, I know you're angry. Please forgive me, just take your money and leave us alone." Jungkook tried to negotiate.

"No killing you and making Taehyung mine would be better, i'm sorry for what i am about to do!" Mark clicked his gun, finger on the trigger and BOOM! R.I.P

Jungkook was confused, he was prepared to be shot in the head. He had his eyes shut and everything. But he wasn't the one who got shot, it was Mark.

Jungkook looked up from the dead body to see his beloved boyfriend. Dangling a gun in his hand.

"Jungkook, remember when you taught me how to shoot a gun, i was only 19. I never forgot." Taehyung said, holding his stomach, a gun in his other hand.

"Tae baby!" Jungkook ran up to him and hugged him. "How did you find me here? How did you know where i was?"

"First of all, I heard your conversation with Yugyeom hyung, and i have a GPS tracker for you that i use." Taehyung smiled innocently.
They kissed passionately, until Taehyung detached.
"Wow we really are Ride or Die." Jungkook exclaimed.

"What about his body?" Taehyung asked.
"No one comes here so he will probably just turn into dust and decay." Jungkook said, before putting his arm around Taehyungs waist and pulling him to his car.

***
(I changed Taehyungs age to 21!)

3 months later~

Taehyung was 7 months and his belly was bigger than usual. The couple just decided to sort out the baby's nursery and playroom. Since the house is so big the little boy they will be having will be spoilt as hell.

Today, the couple were going for a scan. They were both excited and sooooo happy they were actually starting a family together.

They arrived at the clinic, they registered in and sat in the waiting room.

"Kim Taehyung!" Doctor Song called out.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked into her room. Taehyung lay down and lifted his stomach.

"So how are you Taehyung?" Doctor Song asked.
"I'm fine actually, it's just hard walking because the belly is so big."
"Yes, about that i was going to ask. I think when i did the scan a couple months ago i was wrong, or your other child was just really small i couldn't see." Song explained.

"Wait so you're saying we have twins?" Jungkook asked.
"Judging by the belly size i think so, but let me check before you get all excited." Song smiled.

"Okay Taehyung, same was usual, it may feel cold but try not to move."

She put the gel on his belly and got the control thing. (idk what it's called sorry)
She was roaming around his stomach.
"So guys this right here is baby A, the one that's bigger. Then this is baby B, Hopefully, Baby B has some space to grow also. But Taehyung i'm suggesting to eat many avocados. It helps baby's grow." Song explained.

"I'm very sorry for not telling you sooner, but the baby must've been too small too see." Dr Song apologised.
"Thank you but what's the gender?" Jungkook asked, because they did have a nursery already set up. But they have many other rooms.

"Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl. So you're very lucky."
"Yayyyy, a girllll!" Taehyung squealed.

***

The couple had left the clinic, they had left and when they arrived home they both ran to the nursery that was set up with boys stuff.

"Kook, are we going to put the in the same room or different?" Taehyung asked.

"Baby, we have many rooms in this house, i'm sure they can have different rooms." Jungkook said.

The couple spent that day, rearranging the baby's rooms.

***

It was night time and Taehyung had just finished brushing his teeth, he was heading to Jungkook in the bed. Jungkook was watching anime, he is an anime lover.  Taehyung wasn't that fond of anime so he just read a book. 

They were both chilling, Jungkooks hand on Taehyungs belly, rubbing circles.

"Baby, I'm so happy we're having children together." Jungkook blurted out.
"Me too kookie!" Taehyung said back,
"But kook, i know your a mafia and all. But before these baby's pop out you need to sort out your shit. Imagine the baby's were born and i wasn't there to save you, like i did a few months ago. Then i would've lost the love of my life and my baby daddy." Taehyung sighed snuggling into Jungkooks chest, putting his book away and grabbing his phone.

"Okay baby, i will see what i can do."

"No, you need to go to your father and take his place as a CEO. He always wanted you to to takeover his company, not join some flimsy gang." Taehyung scolded.

"Okay baby, i will go to him tomorrow, but i'm taking you." Jungkook said.
"But Jungkook, you know your father doesn't really like me, i don't even think he knows i'm pregnant." Taehyung whined.

"Good thing he loves baby's. He will probably love you even more for giving him grandchildren." Jungkook smiles. Jungkook carried on watching his anime as taehyung fell asleep.

"Goodnight kook, i love you." Taehyung said, in a mumble.
"I love you too baby."

————

Sorry guys i took forever, i'm honestly so sorry, because i know how it feels when you enjoy a book and the author doesn't update💀💀

so please stay safe during this world pandemic, practice social distancing & keeping hygienic<3

i love all of you so much💕

stay safe <3

™️ —  taeexkookk