16.

[please correct my mistakes!]

(January 29th)
i tried to time it right because the twins are 7 months, but i don't do my maths hw so🤣🤣^

10:38am

[next morning]

"wake up honey." jungkook whispered into taehyung's ear.
"w-what?" taehyung said sleepily.
"get up baby. i want to surprise you today." jungkook said in his deep, monotone voice. he climbed on top of taehyung kissing his neck to wake him up.

"okay okay, i'm up." taehyung said as he sat up.
"where are the babies? i didn't hear them last night." tae asked trying to get out of the bed.
"i took them to jin hyung, now he has 3 kids to take care of– but it's all for a good cause." jungkook said, he was admiring himself in the mirror.

"okay but why am i awake this early then?" taehyung asked, jungkook turned around to him, "because it's a nice sunny day. and we're in January, let's make the most of it before it gets all rainy and gloomy." jungkook said, smiling, "also it's not even that early, you would've been awake earlier if the twins were here."
"ugh i'm going back to bed." taehyung rolled his eyes and lay back down.

"no honey, get up let's get dressed, i have a surprise for you." jungkook practically pulled taehyung out of bed. "ugh don't you have to go to work?" taehyung whined.
"no my father is the ceo, he let me take this day off." jungkook smirked, knowing there was no other excuse for taehyung to make.
"fine." taehyung huffed, he went into the bathroom washed his face, brushed his teeth etc.

after they both got ready:

"ready hun?" jungkook asked, they had eaten breakfast and were ready to go

[in the car]

"where are we actually going?" taehyung asked.
"we are going on a date– but not just any ordinary date. we're going to the place where we had our first date." jungkook exclaimed.
"wow, the fairground?" tae asked, jungkook nodded.