11.

Hello my children. I have decided to start writing short chapters to keep you guys updated, so i will try and write shortly so you guys don't wait so long♡︎♡︎

**

Today the couple were going to Jungkooks new workplace. After all Jungkook, cut it off with his gang, he got a job as Co CEO in his fathers company.

"Babe, are you excited." Taehyung asked, fixing Jungkooks tie.
"Uh yes, of course." Jungkook said with shaky fingers.
"Calm down kookie, it's okay. You'll do great and hopefully i will be there with you!" Taehyung cheered him up and kissed his cheek.
"Come on baby, let's go." Jungkook said, Tae nodded.

(Tae is very a long jumper and jeans, Jungkook in a suit)

**

At the company, the couple signed in with their new cards and Jungkook was escorted to his office. Taehyung was also present in his office. Once they had settled, Mr Jeon came inside the room.

"Son, you made it!" Mr Jeon said.
"Yes dad i am very committed to this job. I want to make you proud." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung also smiled, standing behind his chair.
"Hello Taehyungie." Mr Jeon said. Taehyung waved.
"Nayeon! Please get my dear Taehyung a chair too sit on." Mr Jeon shouted.
"Dad, it's okay. I should be stretching anyway." Taehyung implied.
"But what about after you stretch. You will need to rest." Mr Jeon fires back.
"Also Taehyung, feel free to go and have a snack when needed. No one is stopping you—" Mr Jeon was cut off.
"Sir, your coffee is done. Also, Jung Corporation are requesting a meeting, they want to discuss a new business plan." Minhyuk interrupted. Taehyung was wondering because he heard a familiar voice but couldn't see who it belonged too.

"MINHYUK!" Taehyung yelled.
"TaeTae?" Minhyuk questioned.
Taehyung ran up to him and hugged him.
"Taehyungie, do you know Minhyuk?" Mr Jeon asked.
"Yesss! Me and Minhyuk used to go to school together. Me, Minhyuk and Jimin always used to hang out together." Taehyung smiled.
"TaeTae! You're pregnant?" Minhyuk asked, Taehyung bit his lip.

"Guess we haven't seen each other in a long time, huh?" Taehyung chuckled.
"Well, my boyfriend Jungkook and I have a baby on the way."

"Oh wow, Jungkook how can i forget? How are you?!" Minhyuk asked, smiling.
"I'm great, Minhyuk." Jungkook said coldly, Taehyung noticed his change of tone and took notes.

"Anyway, Minhyuk let's catch up. Jungkook i will be right back!" Taehyung said, leaving JK and his dad speechless.
"Our Tae really is something else." His dad sighed.

——

stay safe and practice social distancing♡︎♡︎

™️ — taeexkookk