6.

Very large time skip - 4 months.

taehyung was now 4 months and about 2 weeks.

he was big, like BIG.

the thing is jungkook wouldn't let him do anything by himself. he would always be by his side which was cute but like not all the time.

one day, taehyung was cleaning and he was cleaning the floors so he was on the floor scrubbing.

jungkook came in from after taking a shower and saw taehyung on the kitchen floor.

"babe, don't clean on the floor, i will clean for you!" jungkook said and rushed over to taehyung.

he helped taehyung up and started to clean for him. taehyung just chuckled and went to lay down.

****

- 9pm

"Ahhhhh!" taehyung yelled.

jungkook panicked and rushed  to taehyung in the other room.

"Baby, what's wrong tell meeee!" he said panting.

"i don't know if the baby is kicking or if i'm just hungry?" taehyung said innocently with a smile.

"baby, don't scare me like that. i think you're probably hungry because the baby shouldn't be kicking just yet. let's order some food." jungkook suggested.

"hmm, mcdonald's!" taehyung squealed.

they both ate their food and slept.

****

Time skip ~ 1 month

taehyung was just laying down in bed watching tv, he was holding his belly since it was very heavy.

he was waiting for jungkook to come home and bring food. he was bored of waiting so he bought a chair and waiting near the door.

he was a funny lad-

soon, the door bell rang, taehyung for excited and jumped up. he opened the door very quickly.

"ugh thank god kook- i'm so hung-" taehyung was shocked because he didn't see jungkook but he saw jimin.

then few minutes later, jungkook surprisingly came in with food.

they all sat down in the living room.

"so taehyungie, i'm thinking of having a gender reveal for youuu." jimin squealed.

"awww, that would be so cute, isn't it kookie!" taehyung asked.

"yes, oh my i really want a boy." jungkook said, stuffing his mouth.

"okay, i just wanted to check if that was okay with you, i will pick you up tomorrow at 3pm to go check for the gender. bye tae!" jimin said.

"bye kook!" jimin also said.

"byeeee!"

__________________