8.

The party was finish, Haechan and Jungkook were talking. Taehyung was there in Jungkooks arms.
"Thanks for letting me come today guys. It was a pleasure, i can't wait to meet that little baby." Haechan said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled back and Jungkook chuckled, "Guys i'm going to go back inside now." Taehyung said goodbye to Haechan and went inside.

Jungkook and Haechan were just having a normal conversation when Haechans uber came.
"See you kookie." Haechan smirked.
"Bye Haechan." Jungkook said. Haechan came closer and...

Taehyung was peeking through the door, and everything went silent. he looked over and saw Haechan and Jungkook kissing. Taehyung gasped and had teary eyes.

'i knew something was up, always calling him kookie and shit.' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung decided to stay there too see Jungkooks reaction. The thing is Jungkook didn't pull away straight away. It's like he enjoyed the kiss, but it seemed as if it was full of lust. He must feel sexually irritated.

'I'm sure you can have sex when you're pregnant.' Taehyung thought again.

Soon Jungkook pulled away, "No this isn't right. I can't cheat on Taehyung because i'm horny. Just go home!" Jungkook said, Taehyung could really hear the hurt in his voice.

Haechan went home, and so did Taehyung. Taehyung left with Jimin. Jungkook left by his car.

Jungkook was forever scolding himself in the car. 'Taehyung does everything for you, and you do this to him.' He pressed on the pedal more zooming home.

He parked his car, and headed to the door. He was about to open it but Taehyung did before him. "Hi Jungkook!" Taehyung said with sarcasm.
Jungkook was sweating rivers, did taehyung know?!

Taehyung stared at Jk intensely, "Why are you so nervous?!" Taehyung asked.
"Do you have anything to tell me." Taehyung caressed his stomach.
"I–" Jungkook started to explain.
"Remember Jeon, i'm carrying your child so before you fuck up, make up a good enough excuse." Taehyung said sassily before walking away. By this time, Jungkook knew that Taehyung knew what happened.

**

15 minutes later~

"Baby, i'm sorry I was just—" Jungkook tried to explain, when Taehyung smashed his lips on Jungkooks. Jungkooks bulge grew harder.

"I know kookie, but that is basically cheating you do know that. And before you say i can go the same thing. You know for a damn fact i would never do that too someone i love." Taehyung claimed.
Jungkook just sighed.

"Do you forgive me baby?!" Jungkook asked sincerely.
Taehyung thought for a moment, "Hmmm no."

Jungkook was shocked he didnt expect Taehyung to say no, he knew Taehyung was playing hard to get it was a turn on for him.

"okay baby what do you want? i'll get anything for you." Jungkook joked, Taehyung wasn't smiling. He came into Jungkooks lap and sat on it. Straddling him.

"I'm being serious Jeon. You know what you did today showed a lot of unfaithfulness, you little fuckboy. Buttt~ being angry is not good for the baby and i can't stay mad at your for too long." Taehyung said, pinching his cheeks.

They kissed, Taehyung was first to pull away. I mean he was still mad but the baby. 

"Oh and can i have some diamond earrings." Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head 'no'.

"Ugh!" Taehyung scoffed and left the room.

"Ugh he us such a damn tease, he knows i love when he gets all rude to me." Jungkook chuckled and followed him like a lost boy.