3. [SMUT🔞]

(It's unedited darlings💛)

taehyung was excited and he decided to make love with jungkook.

he thought it would be a good stress reliever, for jungkook since he was drunk and still had to go into work.

- 4:38pm

jungkook arrived home. taehyung went and greeted him.

"hello, kookie!" taehyung chirped, he was wearing tight sweatpants and an adidas top. jungkook in a suit and tie.

"hi baby, how are you?" jungkook said taking off his long jacket.

"i'm fine. i just wanted to do something." taehyung said as he grabbed jungkooks tie and looked at him up and down seductively.

"look, you're hard already." taehyng teased, brushing his hand against his bulge.

taehyung then walked away to wash up some dishes and jungkook came from behind and rubbed his bulge against taehyungs ass.

"um babe you can't just give me a boner and leave me there." jungkook said, deeply into taehyungs ear.

taehyung turned of the water and turned around to face jungkook.

taehyung was pulled into a deep kiss, they leaned against each other, jungkook grabbing taehyungs ass roughly but softly.

jungkook bent taehyung over the counter.

🔞🔞

"jungkook-ah not here." taehyung whined as jungkook started to dry hump him.

"no we do it wherever i feel like, and it this position you look sexy as fuck." jungkook breathed out, as he unbuckled his pants.

he soon took off all his lower clothing and so he did too taehyung.

he reached into a draw and got out some lube. he lubed himself and didn't get any condoms?

"the condoms?" taehyung said.

"what's the point?! i try and impregnate you but you never conceive, i thought you told me you were fertile." jungkook mumbled as he stroked himself, thinking that taehyung wouldn't hear. taehyung heard him and felt really hurt, he sobbed quietly.

jungkook then alined himself with taehyungs hole, no prep or nothing.

"ahhh, oh wOw." taehyung moaned out, as the pain overpowered the pleasure.

jungkook was slow but powerful, he was ball deep pounding into the smaller.

"ah- ah- ah-" moans came out of taehyungs mouth, like a rhythmic tune.

"yes, agh, keep moaning baby." jungkook grunted, holding taehyungs waist.

moans and grunts filled the kitchen, yes the kitchen. taehyung was a moaning mess, the thought of even getting pregnant didn't even cross his mind at this point, he only thought about jungkook.

jungkook rammed into taehyung, at different angles finally reaching his bundle of nerves.

"ahh~ fuck, harder! harder!" taehyung cried out.

"shit, taehyung your so tight." jungkook said as he gripped taehyungs wet locks.

beads of sweat dropped down jungkooks face as he thrusted again, finally realising his seeds.

he rammed into taehyung a few more times after that.

"imagine i finally got pregnant." taehyung said.

"hmm, i wonder if you will actually get pregnant from this." jungkook said in a sarcastic tone.

taehyung just frowned, "baby, i'm joking. you know i will love you even if you get pregnant or not." jungkook hugged taehyung butt naked😞

—————

💗🤘💗

Was the smut good?! Like I'm a child of god guys🙋‍♀️