Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 2

"Yes, now can you tell us about your professor and the book?" said Zatanna

"Right well a few weeks ago, my professor, Doctor Daisy Fisher, was looking into a castle called Brimstone castle that is near this town, and she stumbles upon the book by accident,"

"What do you mean by accident?"

"Dr. Fisher was walking around the castle, and the floor broke under her, and she found the book in an old velvet chest,"

"What happens after that?" said Six

"Then, over the past couple of days, she told me that she heard a voice calling her to read the book. I thought it just the stress of the work, and then one day when I came to check up on her, she changes into some demon,"

"What did she look like," said Zatanna

"She had pale skin; her eyes were silver, bright blue, has black horns on the side of her hair, and wore some dark red medieval dress,"

"Hm, it seems the doctor got possessed by the witch,"

"Care to explain, Zatanna," said Six

"You see Six; there was a witch named Rivkak who wanted to rule all of Europe back in the medieval days. With her lover/bodyguard Ellanher Forneyg and the army of darkness. Until a couple of knights and a wizard put a stop to her plan, killed her lover, and the wizard trap the witch in a book for all eternity and call it the Book of Rivkak,"

"Since the professor opens the book and presumes read the book, the witch is free,"

"Yes, and I believe I can put her back in the book,"

"I was thinking of that, but a few messages are missing, and that why I hire someone to bring those pages here, but I think he dies from the zombies,"

Six undigitized a few pages "you mean these pages,"

Sam quickly grab the pages and recognize pages were the same as the book "yes, you had these pages,"

"Well, didn't say that your guy I was hired to bring these pages,"

"Regardless, if I can put the witch back into this book, then this town will be safe," said Zatanna

"What about Dr.Fisher?" said Sam

"She'll be okay, but there are some side effect with being posses for that long,"

"So where is the witch now?" said Six

"Last time I saw her, she was at the castle,"

"Alright, let's put the pages back into the book and Six, and I will head to the castle," said Zatanna

After Zatanna put the missing pages back in the book and the two-headed out to the castle with the magic book in Zatanna's hand, they stopped by a parking lot.

"I alright I'll get us a ride," said Six

"Do you have a car?" said Zatanna.

"No, but I'll get us one,"

"There no need I got this," Zatanna the casts a spell " eltsac enotsmruB ot su ekat,"

Suddenly, the two transport from the streets to the front of a stone castle that looks rebuilt.

"That felt weird," said Six

"But we're here," said Zatanna

Then there were creepy women laugh that Six and Zatanna heard, then hear a disembodied voice.

"So you two are the pest that been trying to ruin my plans,"

"I'm guessing this witch talking to us," said Six

"I like to prefer to be queen when I rule this new world,"

"That's not going happen, Rivkak," said Zatanna

"It will be dear now. Can you two please, DIE!"

Then coming out of the ground, a few feet away from Six and Zatana are skeletons holding medieval weapons and run at the two heroes. Zatanna tries to open the door to the castle, but it won't open.

"I can't open this stupid door," said Zatanna

"Zatanna get behind me," said Six

"Why? what are you going to do?"

"Just trust me on this,"

Zatanna gets behind Six as undigitized one of his favorite weapons, the Red Glare, and he grins.

"This is going to be good," Six thought.

Six fires a barrage of rockets and at the skeletons reducing them to bits and pieces. Once Six reloads his weapon, he sees no skeletons left moving. Zatanna gets out behind Six.

"Where in the world did you get the weapon?" said Zatanna, sounding astounded.

"Let's just say I found this in the place you never want to be in," said Six

Zatanna goes to the door and says, "nepo," and the door opens.

Six and Zatanna go into the castle to see medieval furniture with a mix of modern.

"Where is this witch?" said Six switching the Red Glare to This machine

"Hm," Zatanna felt the witch present and location "on top of the castle. Let's take the stairs,"

Six and Zatanna go up the stairs and head toward the roof; then suddenly, red bats come at Six and Zatanna. They try to swarm them.

"stab eseht ot erif tes," Zatanna chanted, and the bats caught on fire and dropped from the sky to the ground.

"Nice one," said Six

"Thanks,"

Six and Zatanna climb up the rest of the stairs with more bats and a few undead coming down the stairs, and they get rid of them. The two made it on top of the castle. They see the witch levitating off the ground, and next to her is a large undead knight with shiny black armor and holding a red-tinted longsword.

"So you two made it to bad you'll become nothing but ashes when I'm done with you," said Rivkak

"See how we get through the freaks you sent us. I say your time is up witch," said Six

"You fool you haven't seen what my real power is,"

"Please, any average magic-user can do what you're doing not impressive at all," said Zatanna

"Ha," Six laughed

Rivkak grinds her teeth. "Forneyg, you can take care of that fool while I handle this so-called sorceress," the knights start to go toward Six as Six ready his trigger finger to handle the undead knight.