Chapter 30

K A I

We entered the school building holding hands. Everyone looked at us, at me and Aiden, and started whispering. That's weird.

What's going on?

We walked to my locker to pick up my calculus book, but I stopped on my tracks and let go of Aidens hand. He stopped and looked at me to check what's had made me stop. I just stared at the person who broke my heart and left without looking behind and considered my feelings.

"Lisa" Aiden looked at me with a frown then looked straight ahead where I was looking. He looked at her then back at me and then he saw hurt in my eyes.

"Kai baby." She walked towards me. Aiden stood with a protective stance in front of me.

"No. That's close enough." Aidan raised his hand, warning her to stop.

"Hey I wanna talk to my boyfriend." She tried to get closer to me.

"Boyfriend! Not anymore." Aiden evil laughed then growled "He's mine." I will be damned that was the sexiest thing I heard.

"Excuse me." She looked horrified and disgusted, her mouth hanging open in shock. Probably she's shocked cause I'm dating a guy now.

"You're excused." He turned to me, grabbed my hand and walked away. I dunno where he was taking me but I didn't care because I just wanted to be far, far away from her.

I couldn't even believe the nerve she had. Coming back and say that I belong to her? That I'm her boyfriend? Since when? She's the one who dumped me and left me and moved away.

We entered what seemed an empty classroom.

"She's your ex?" I just nodded. His hands clenched and unclenched but he didn't say anything. Then he looked at me.

"Stop glaring at me like that I didn't do anything. I didn't know she would come back." I whispered and walked besides him and held his hand.

"I'm not." He says making me frown.

"Are you mad at me?" I looked him in the eye. He looked back at me "No, but you are bi, you know that right? You can go back to her anytime."

I just smiled. He's scared that I'm going to leave him For her.

Not a chance.

"No I'm not. I'm staying right here with you." pressing a kiss to the hand I was holding. He pulled me towards him and hugged me as I hugged him back. "Aiden, by the way I told you so many times I'm not gay or bi I just like you more than anyone."

"Keep telling yourself that." He chuckled.

..........

"Does anyone wants to skip classes today." Milo asked us. While eating his fries.

"No." Everyone answered in union.

"Oh come on. Let's just skip the rest of the day" he whined.

We just looked at him with a boredom expression.

"You know what, forget it, I'm gonna take Matt." He turned to look at Matt but he was in a heated make out with Desmond.

"Im not gonna take Matt." He looked at us with a frown.

"Nope" I just replied him.

"Kai can I please talk to you." Matt had a cold expression looking at the person who is standing behind me. I knew it was her and I wasn't bothered for her. I turned to look at her. "You can talk to me in front of my friends."