Chapter 2

Kai POV

"Hey kai. I heard what happened. Are you okay?" Milo says

We are sitting in the cafeteria right now. Milo and his boyfriend Cole are sitting in front of me. Waiting for my answer.

"Yeah I'm fine"

I looked behind them and I saw Aiden and his three friends sitting together eating their lunch, and a smirk was on his face as he looked at me. He winked at me, I turned and looked at my best friend with shocked face.

"Do I look gay to you?"

Miles had a questioning look on his face " well.. ummm" he kept staring at my face. "It's a yes and no question ".

"Nooo" he sounded scared.

It's not like i am gonna beat him up. Well probably, if he said yes.

"God, Aiden keeps staring at me."

"Maybe you're his next target to bang" Cole says

"Cole"

"Yes"

"Shut up"

———————

All the classes ended. Thank god I had only math with Aiden. I would have killed myself, If he was in the rest of the classes with me. He will just keep staring at me, winking, smirking. Oh, and that smirk. It's the one thing that makes everyones heart race. Even mine.

What! What am I saying. ughhhh.

I headed for the exit. But soon Aiden blocked my way. He wore a sly smirk and he crossed his arms. Ugh i thought i am gonna dodge him the rest of the day. "Going somewhere?"

"Home, now move asshole"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, now why would i do that. You look like someone I know and I can't put my finger on it"

"Well of course, cause you're dumb and you cannot store a lot of information inside your brain. I think you need to upgrade it" I past him but I was grabbed by my wrist forcefully. As soon as I span to face him, i punched his face. And turned around and left.

I heard him laugh.

What a psychopath.

————————
Aiden POV

He has a good right hook. That hurts, but i have been through worse.

No one actually dared to punch or challenge me.

This is going to be fun.

He looks like someone. Someone I know, probably... hmmm... lets see. I turned and i saw Desmond standing behind me "I want him. Desmond i need you to background check him for me"

"but he's straight you know that"

"I don't give a fuck. Just do what I asked"

"Yes boss"

He's going to be mine one way or another.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N thank you for reading. This is a really short update since i am on my finals. Please consider voting and commenting. I appreciate it immensely.

You can give me some suggestions too.