Chapter 15

Kai POV

Kai POV

He was there sitting at the dining table. I wanted so badly to smile but I couldn't. 

I was gazing at him and He raised his head and looked at me with a confused look but he quickly covered it with a smirk while calculating my every move.

I narrowed my eyes at him. This guy is unbelievable.

Can't he remove that smirk out of his face? Ughhhh.

I wanted so badly to run up to him and hug him, but I had to hold myself.

It's time for me to know why is he trying to hide about his ex.

"So.." I cut him off "who's he?"

I saw a hint of anger just passed his eyes and..Hurt.

He actually looked really sexy at the moment.

Omg Bad thoughts go away.

I need to focus now.

I just stood in front of him and waited for him to answer. He said nothing, so I repeat my question again "Who was he Aiden?"

He cleared his throat "Chris. My ex lover." I gestured for him to continue but he just kept quiet.

"I stablished that. I'm asking for more. For example, when did you guys date? How long have you dated for?" I said. He stood up and came in front of me. "Kai, all you have to know is what happened between me and Chris was in the past and you're my future."

"But i need to know. Why did you try hiding it from me?"

"I have my—"

" I dont care. I asked why?!"

"Can I finish my sentences before you—"

"No I can't. Now answer my question Aiden."

"Listen to me Kai sometimes you're infuriating —-"

" I know. You haven't answered yet."

"Because I loved him and he hurt me. Okay" He screamed.

"Do you still love him?" I screamed back.

he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Kai what am I gonna do with you." He sighed then looked at me again "Maybe, I don't know. Whenever I see him I feel things. I don't know what it is. You know I got abducted and tortured because of him. If it weren't for Desmond, Dylan and Finn. I would have been dead by now."

"Would you guys just kiss and have angry sex already." Matt screamed from the other side of the door.

I'm trying to have a proper conversation with a mafia leader for god sake.

"Shut up" "Shut it Matt" Aiden and I answered at the same time and I heard someone gets smacked. I bet it was Dean who smacked Matt.

I glared at the door then looked back at Aiden. He was standing so close to me that I could smell his cologne and it's addicting "You have to forgive me." He came even closer. "Kai you're the only one I wanna be. I will fight for you."

"Aiden I-". I placed my hand on his chest but He grabbed my shirt pulling me towards him and smashed into lips. He pulled back and He grinned down at me. I glared at him while he lowered his head to my neck and started kissing then as he moved up towards my jawline. "Forgive me."

I barley stopped the moan that escaped me when he bit my ear.

Fuck why I can't say no to him. "Fine. You win You selfish bastard! We're good, but don't you ever do this to me again." I panted.

"Never again." He whispered far too close to my ears. He nipped my ears with his teeth as I rolled my eyes.

I pushed him little bit to look him in the eye "But we will take things slow. I mean you and I"

he groaned.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He sighed huskily. "Fuck I don't think I can take it slow. Not anymore." Then he continued on teasing me and licking me ear while rocking against my formed hard-on.

The friction caused my eyes to roll back of bliss.

"Aiden" I looked at him trying to sound so serious but I failed miserably. It came out breathless instead and he probably didn't think anything more than a sexual sound.

We heard a knock on the door "Hey, get out of there. No funny businesses." Dean said.

Aiden sighed as he held my hand and escorted me outside the dining room. I looked down at our laced hands. Ohhh shit! I need a tan or something Jesus. With my hand on his, you could see how pale I was, comparison to him.

All of them were just sitting waiting for us to finish our conversation.

"So no ding dong." Matt comments.

I frowned my eyebrows "what?"

"Ding dong as in you know. Doing it." He did a grinding movement with his hips.

"Stop that. What are you doing?." Dean hit Matts head. "He's not doing that till I say so."

Aiden held my hand firmly "I will do him whenever I decide." Aiden replied.

"What I have no saying in this." I looked at both of them. "You guys are crazy. I will have sex with Aiden whenever I want." I said sternly.

Aiden looked at me with a smirk.

"Isn't today the Mafia gathering event." Dylan stated.

"Fuck that's today I forgot about that." Dean answered as running his had through his hair "Fine we will meet up there." He glanced at Dylan mer seconds and looked at Aiden "as allies."

"I think the other Mafias will be flabbergasted. That we are a team now. Allies" Tyler stated.

I smiled at that. Finally we cleared the air. I hope they don't fight. I still think they don't really like each other.

I frowned my eyebrows "Where is Milo and Finn?"

"I asked them to stay behind at the mansion." Aiden looked at me.

"Is Finn going to take Milo to the Mafia gathering. I don't think that would be a great Idea." Desmond asked Aiden. "I don't think we should expose him to that life. Not yet anyways." Desmond looked at Aiden then me.

"It's up to Finn plus Milo is already in this life." Aiden answered boredly as he pulled me from my waist and kissed my forehead. "I will pick you up later."

"Like hell you will." Dean replied.

And here we go again.

I can feel Dean's anger radiating from his head. I quickly glanced at Aiden and he looked unfazed. He just looked at Dean with glimpse of annoyance. He was about to march to Dean, but Dylan stopped him by standing between them.

"you guys need to cool it down." Dylan said and grabbed Aiden by his arm and turned around and waved goodbye. "See you guys later at the party, okay?" he said.

"Bye, Kai! Dress up nicely! You might do it tonight!" Dylan yelled.

My eyes widened. I ran upstairs to cover up my blush.

What the fuck is this guy saying?

•••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys liked this chapter