Chapter 19

Kai POV

Kai POV

After Aiden shot the other hostage. Aiden just looked at Desmond there was some sort of telepathy communication that was happening between them. Aiden came next to me and held my hand. "Let's go."

Why Chris is sending men to kill me? Maybe Chris is still in love with Aiden and he wants him back. But why now?

"Desmond and Finn will take care of the rest." Aiden escorted me upstairs. "Let's go wash up." We went to a restroom near the basement and started washing off the blood off our hands. I've no idea how am I not effected by all of what just happened in the basement.

"You're done." I just nodded. He grabbed my head with both of his hands "Babe are you in shock." he kissed my forehead and looked at me worriedly and I shook my head. "Okay then, Let's go it's time for a meeting with my men."

We went to the meeting room. Aiden sat at the end of the table.

Where am I suppose to sit?

I just went and stood next to Aiden. Since I'm not part of the Novaks Mafia.

Aiden yanked me by my hand and pulled me towards him, my butt landing on his lap.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to be close to me. You're my boyfriend now and I want you to hear all of this I don't want to hide anything from you". I just smiled and nodded. He gave me a quick kiss.

I have to say I'm falling for him fast. Every single Touch. Every single stare. Every single kiss. It felt like I was in an never-ending cycle of pleasure with this guy.

All of sudden all the members entered and sat on their chairs and they all stared at me with hatred. Except Desmond, Finn, Jackson and Andre. They found this a very normal thing and I kind of wormed up to them. Desmond is a bit scary though.

One of them spoke "Boss. What is he doing here? You know he belongs to the Marcello's family"

"And is there a problem with that? We are alleys now as you can see." He held me tightly to him. "He's my partner now you respect him as you respect me. And for your record Dylan is with Dean now. I believe they are together together." He said glaring at all of them. "Now I will ask you again is there a problem?" Aiden stared at them.

One by one.

"No" they said in union and bowed their heads.

"Good now lets get to business".

They discussed about some things I really didn't understand, about shipment, cargo and stuff. Aiden wanted to increase security everywhere. Especially around me. I can't go anywhere without having my his bodyguards with me.

Some of them were arguing about who's suppose to watch over me if anything happened to Andre and Jackson although Jackson belongs to my brother.

"I can defend myself." I spoke up. "I don't need anyone to protect me."

One of the men stood up I believe his name is Lorenzo and he screamed at me "Listen to me you piece of shit. You're nothing but a high school brat who was raised as a normal kid. Your brother is a Don but not you. You weren't made for this. You can act like us but we all know you should return to where you belong, and I'm not going to protect that brat." Aiden was quick to stand up as I stood up with him since I was sitting on his lap... few seconds ago. But Desmond snarled first "How dare you talk to him that way? He's with us now. Didn't we just make that clear." One of million I imagined Desmond defending me. Finn, Andre and Jackson was on their feet in an instant. I resisted the urge to kill Lorenzo.

But I couldn't. I pulled up a gun from Aidens back and shot the vase behind Leranzo and It shattered.

"Look here Leranzo. Your words doesn't faze me. I could have shot you in a blink of an eye. I'm a good shot. I fight well that means I can defeat you with no problem. I may not have been taught from birth how to be part of Mafia, but as you can see I am doing a damn good job so far. If any of you have a problem, then we can deal with it. But, I can assure you. You will not be the one to win if we have to deal with it. Do you understand me?" I asked making sure my tone was firm and Larenzo looked at me in surprise as I narrowed my eyes on him.

He sighed and silently nodded his head before taking his seat again. I let my gaze return to Desmond, Finn, Jackson and Andre, "You sit as well. I am not in the mood for a pointless fight." They all just nodded their head as they sat down.

Aiden sat and he pulled me with him. "You heard him. Now if you have anything else to say it. Say it. other wise leave us. I need some time alone with Kai."

Fuck I fucked up didn't I. I acted as if I'm the leader.

Everyone left except me and Aiden. I wasn't suppose to cross the line. I almost shot one of his men out of anger and I was tired. I just wanted to go back to bed and lay down with Aiden. I turned to apologize to him. But all I felt his lips on mine.

Then he looked at me. "I thought you were mad at me." He chuckled and it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. "What's so funny?" I pouted.

"You." Then he wrapped his arms around my torso. "And you're so adorable. Especially when you acted like you own this place. It actually suits you a lot and it turned me on." He kissed my jaw.

I stopped him. "Oh god we have school tomorrow." He groaned and looked at me "Who cares about school?"

"I do. Now get up and drop me home."

"Ughh. Fine." He let go of my waist.
"Anyways I need to get back to work. You know, tracking people and killing them." He stated like he was casually telling me about his morning routine.

———

"So I'm your Boyfriend now." He teases smirking at me while turning left. "Huh." I looked at him. "You know you said it in the basement."

Oh fuck I did say that.

"Oh yeah about that." I grumbled taking his right hand in mine and laced it as I looked at him "Happy?"

"Ecstatic."

"Great. Now will you shut up about it." I feel Aiden squeezing my hand.

After that we reached my place. He parked the car in front the house. "I heard you're gonna move to the mafia house." I just nodded as I looked at him he grabbed my face and kissed me and I let him take control of me completely. I moaned and he chuckled and continued devouring my mouth.

The light on the porch flickered continuously and I broke the kiss and I sighed and he chuckled. "That would be Dean telling me to go in." Dean flickered the lights once again. "YEAH I GOT IT! I am coming inside. Jesus." Aiden chuckled deeply at that.

"I guess I will see you tomorrow." I gave a quick kiss and left the car.

I opened the front door and entered. Dean was just there standing in Front of me about to say something but I cut him off. "You're stupid. Why don't you just let me enjoy my moment with Aiden. Look at you you're with Dylan now. You like him don't you? You wanna be with him right? Then let me be with Aiden in piece."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. Do you want me to spell it for you? Now go take a shower. You stink and you have school tomorrow."

"It's a weird thing to say alot." I said. "What is?" He went along with what I said. "Everything that comes out of your mouth."

"Right." He sighed.

"Is dumb."I continued and He just pointed for me to go upstairs. I bolted, cause I know what's best for me.