Chapter 5

Kai POV

I checked my pocket for the phone to call Milo, but there was nothing except bubble gum wrap. I sighed and looked at Aiden. He looks concentrated.

"Aiden?" He looked at me with a look says 'didn't i just tell you to shut up'.
"What?" He turned his head and kept his eyes on the road.

"I need to call Milo and tell him what happened. He's going to be worried about me by now and I think I dropped my phone" he took his phone out of his pocket then handed it to me. "Alright, I will tell Desmond to check for your phone at the scene and Don't tell Milo the whole truth" he says with a pointed look.

"he's my best friend. I have to tell him" I could feel myself loosing my temper.

"No. You don't have to tell him the whole thing. I am not giving you my phone if you're going to tell him everything". He looked at me sternly.

"why NOT? Ugh" I felt a sharp pain at my ribs.

"Are you okay? Don't move. Your ribs might be fractured" he looked at me mix of anger and worry.

"Fuck. Fine" he handed me his phone with a smirk on his face. "Then what should I say"

"Tell him that you got mugged and I saved you" I nodded my head and about to dial Milo number then he added "and that you're sleeping over at my place".

"What! No way Aiden. Can't you drop me home."

"No and stop arguing with me. I am not sending you to your place. Not in this condition." He groaned

I hate him right now. I hate when someone controls me, but i am not in the mode to argue. I'm in pain.

I dialed Milos phone number and waited for Him to answer.

"Hello" Milo answered.

"Hey Milo. It's me kai."

I heard him pause for awhile " KAI! Where the hell are you man. I have been waiting for you.... wait a second who's phone you're calling from."

I sighed "it belongs to Aiden".

"Aiden! What? What's going on? Why are you with him?" I knew he's gonna ask alot of questions. It's Milo.

"I got mobbed and Aiden was in the neighborhood when it happed. He heard my screams and he .... umm he saved me" please just let it go. Don't ask any more questions.

"Okay!" I knew it. he didn't believe me. He knows me too well.

"OkAy. I will call you tomorrow okay. Bye"

"Yeah okay. bye" he hanged up.

Yup he didn't believe me.

I gave Aiden his phone back to him. He grabbed his phone from my hand and I felt my heart race when my fingers touched his.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING.

Why am I like this.

The whole time we were driving, I was pouting in anger. I am so angry at him right now. I feel like he wants  to control me as if we are dating. I don't even like guys in that way, but why did my heart race when our fingers touched.

We finally reached his house and boy what can I say this is not a house its a mansion. If this is a mansion then our mansion is just a house. Or you can say a big house.

"We are here." He announced.

He stopped the car in front of the house.

"Give me a sec" he opened the door and he came to my door side and opens it. He puts his hand behind my back and under my legs and carried me bridal style.