Chapter 27

KAI Pov

KAI Pov

"Aiden?"

"Hmm?' Aiden turned the next page of the book he's holding.

Days has passed and I'm almost fully healed and I will get back to school in two days from now. "Can we go out?" I asked.

Every time I asked him that he either ignores me or says no and the worst thing is Dean agrees with him. Since when these two became buddy, buddy.

I don't get it.

"What do you mean? Go out?" He didn't even raise his head from the book.

"Go out, I mean go out for a movie or something." I replied.

"No" he answered flatly.

"Oh common Aiden Please. I will do anything you want." I pleaded. I really wanted to go out. I have been inside these walls for almost a month now. Since the moment I was brought here, I had not stepped foot outside the mansion grounds. I want to see people. Go out breathe fresh air.

"No," he repeated.

"But why?" I asked him waiting for a good reason.

"You were shot and you're not fully healed...and it's dangerous." he responded, continuing reading the book in his hand.

"But you'll be with me, and besides how would it be dangerous when probably half of your bodyguards will follow us, huh?" I am not going to stop pestering him till he agrees. "You have no idea Kai." he muttered to himself.

"Please, Aiden, just for movie at least, please." I took his face in mine, caressing his cheeks and kissed his nose. Aiden's face softened at my actions. "Okay fine, but just for one movie and come right back afterward. I'm not risking anything."

He dropped the book on the bed and walked to the restroom. He stopped on his tracks and turned "And call your brother. We're going out on a double date."

I groaned. Why does my brother has to come. Anyways I texted my brother and told him we are going on a double date and guess what he said 'Awkward' that's exactly what I said, but he agreed.

Aiden left the shower wearing only a towel on his waist. All I can say is his tattoos are turning me on right now. I can't think when he's like this. Wearing just that, My stomach clenched when I saw his arms flexing as he ran his hand through his hair. Fuck. He looked at me. "Aren't you going to change" He asked.

"Yeah yeah right." I shook my head as I got up and went inside Aiden's walk in closet to pick up one of his many white shirt and my black jeans that my brother got from home for me to wear. As soon as I wore my outfit I felt Aiden kissing my back.

I chuckled.

"C'mon, baby. We can stay home and just do this." he suggested. His hand wandered down my torso and started to rub my crotch, which was starting to wake up. Are you kidding me, Right when I really want to go out. I pushed back against him, encouraging him to continue.