Chapter Fourty-Six: The Vortex Expands

- And so it begins

- And so it begins.

I wake up to a handsome face staring straight into my soul

"BAH!!" I shriek and bang my head on the wall behind me.

"Ow!!" I whine, grumbling under my breath. The guy chuckles softly and comes ever closer, a hand gently inspecting the place where I hit my head.

"There's no bump." He muses and I stare at him, silent.

"Who are you?"

"Your knight in shining armour." He teases me.

I raise a brow at him. He sticks out a hand, sitting beside me on the bed. "I'm Yoo Jung. You can call me Jung though. Everyone does."

I blink and take his hand hesitantly. "Valentine Dumbledore." I murmur softly, trying not to stare at him too much because damn this boy was attractive.

"You alright?" He asks amused by how we were staring at each other. I instantly blush and scoot back.

"Yeah. Yeah. Fine." I give him a forced smile.

"You fell straight into my arms," He chuckles and I realize he was flirting with me.

"I did?" I squeak slightly and look around to see if anyone else was there.

"Mmmhmmm." The guys chuckles.

"What the hell is Gideon doing here?" I ask, my slight smile instantly retreating.

Jung tilts his head and stares at me.

He had sleek black hair that was as smooth as silk and my hands itched to touch it briefly. Just to see if it was as smooth as it looked.

His jawline was sharp enough to cut and his eyes were wide and brown. It was a warm brown. A brown most people wanted to sink into and never leave. He was tall too. Much taller than me and he looked skinny yet strong,

I clear my throat and move back again, realizing my face probably looked as red as a tomato.

"Gah." Jung chuckles and hops up closer to me. "You're fucking adorable."  He preens, grinning at me.