Chapter Three: Once you Start you can't Stop

The marks humans leave are too often scars

John Green.

Third POV:

Third POV:

He frowns slightly, eyeing the girl in the misty fog he summoned.

A strained look on her face, made the exhaustion prominent.
She looked weary and thin. She hadn't been eating much from the last time he'd seen her which had been months prior.

Summer was almost over seeing as the school year had come to an abrupt end eventfully. Every student had returned home for the break and yet she remained.

She remained beside the person she loved, never leaving his side unless absolute necessary. It was honourable.

Was she weak though? Had she been weakened by what had occurred?

No.

One look at her eyes revealed the strength she hid. Eyes of steel and gold wound and wound until they became a sword of unity. Eyes like a storm brewing behind those dark dark blue eyes of hers that became indigo when she was upset.

He could see the waves that slammed against her irises when he stared at her for too long.

He could see the tightening around her mouth whenever she thought long and hard.

No. Valentine Evans had not been weakened by what had happened that fateful day in Hogwarts.

Whatever had been done... only made her stronger.

And that ladies and gentleman was why he begun to smirk after making that realization.

Valentine was a worthy foe. A worthy opponent.

Sure Voldemort was formidable but he lacked a capability to love and be loved. That was what would make his demise so easy.