Chapter Twenty- Seven: Voldemort Strikes Again

- I think that was the most terrifying moment of my life

- I think that was the most terrifying moment of my life.... no it was. It was the most terrifying moment of my life.

 It was the most terrifying moment of my life

I help Samir up with a grunt.

"Thank you." He gasps out. "You saved my life."

"You've saved mine multiple times before. I need to start catching up." I smile up at him.

"You idiot!!" Jim screeches and smacks him. "What IS GOING ON?! Why are we all so close to death lately!!?" She snaps, annoyed and worried.

"Who was that man?" Jim snarls. "I will kill him." She snarls.

"Get in line." Samir growls.

"He's mine darlings. I was tortured for days because of that little bastard."

They gape at me eyes wide.

"Let's all kill him then." Jim shrugs, reaching towards her neck and grabbing at the tattoo that wound around her shoulders.

It snaps downwards into a whip.

That was so cool.

"You might want to get class Jim. Before the professor comes looking for you." I muse, pointing at the students who were yelling and searching for us.

I see him first before he sees me.

It was a man. He looked older than me by a few years and he seemed confused, looking around frantically.

My eyes narrow on him suspiciously.

"HEY!!!" I shout, pointing at him. He whirls around, sees me and races in the opposite direction. "HEY!!!" I scream again and then I'm running.

God I hated running.

I catch up to him easily. Racing him, I tackle the dude.

"God." I cough off, pain blossoming in my chest. "I have boobs.... owwww... why am I tackling people." I snarl to myself, aiming my wand at the person's neck.