unexpected love

It was your first day at hogwards. You are in 6th year. You are in gryffindor and your best friend is Ginny.

You and Ginny were hanging out by the black lake. You just had your first day and it went really good.
You and Ginny were talking about your day when you heard someone calling your name behind you. you recognized the voice right away, it was pansy's. She's been bullying you since your very first day at hogwards.

"Ahh there we have mudblood y/n. And het little friend Ginny" you stood up and said:"shut up Pansy!"
She gave you a dirty look and said:".you are very confident today aren't you?"
Then you heard a voice you know so well. "Look who we have here" it was Draco Malvoy. You absolutly hate him.
Then you say" can you guys leave me alone?" Draco walked up to you and you got nervous because you secretly have a crush on him.
He said" still confident?" He brobably noticed that you got nervous and tried to make you scared. And you got a bit scared and walked backwards.
Then Pansy pushed him out of the way and attacked you Ginny tried to get her of you but Pansy was to strong. You passed out and Draco shoved Pansy of you and siad" what the hell have you done!?" Pansy said" what the hell is your problem?" Ginny said" she needs to go to the hospital!? She is bleeding!" Draco said"let me help" and gave Pansy a dirty look and Pansy walked away really angry.
Draco picked you up and brought you to the hospital.

When you woke up in the hospital you Saw Ginny on your side. She said" finaly you're awake!" And huged you and that hurted so you squeek. Ginny siad"I am so sorry" you said" it's ok and what happend?" Ginny said"you got beat up by Pansy and then Draco and I brought you to the hospital." You said"Draco? Why him? He absolutly hates me" Ginny was silent for a few seconds and then said"Yeah you're right?why would he help you?"
Then madame pomfrey came and gave you something to drink.

A few hours later

You were walking down the hall with Ginny to go to the gryffindor tower. And on you way you bumbed into Draco. He said"sorry was my fault" you were confused because you were sure it was your fault. Then he said"are you ok after what happend ?" You said "yes I am fine.thanks by the way" Draco siad" for what?" You said "for bringing me to the hospital?" Draco then said" oh yeah no problem" Ginny then said" we should go now it's getting late" Draco said" oh bye" you say" bye"

When you got in the gryffindor common room Ginny started talking. She said"he likes you?".in a flirty way.
You say"he absolutly doesn't."  Then Luna came inside the common room and said" who likes y/n?" Then Ginny said"Malvoy" Luna then said"oooh" then you say" shut it! he doesn't like me and I'm 100 percent sure of that." Ginny then says"bet?" You then say"oke and I know I already know I won"

When you were in bed you couldn't sleep so you sneaked around the school. You knew it was really wrong but you did it anyways.
You were in the great hall and you saw bellatrix and you panicked you hided under a table and sat there.

Meanwhile in the astronamy tower.

Draco was about to kill Dumbledore when snape came and killed him.
Draco's POV.
I was standing there and I didn't know what to do I didn't know what to feel I was scared and I didn't want to do it but then snape came and killed Dumbledore ,my heart broke. I stood there then Bellatrix wisperd in my ear that y/n was in the great hall. I runned away trying to find y/n.
When I arrived at the great hall everything explode and I runned inside trying to find Y/n.
A few moments later I saw her and runned to her. She wasn't dead because her eyes were open and she was breathing. She looked at me with her beautifull eyes but I saw she was in a lot of pain.....

Back to you

You saw Draco and you looked at him. He then said" it's going to be fine I Promise. I am going to bring you to madame pomfrey and you will be fine."  You nodded and he picked you up and he brought you to madame pomfrey.
When he walked inside with you in his arms, madame pomfrey came running to you and told Draco to put you on the bed so he did. While madame pomfrey was checking your wounds, Draco sat next to you.
You thought he looked a bit nervous. You wanted to ask but no words came out. You just wanted to close your eyes because you were in a lot of pain but before you could you stared into Draco's eyes and he was staring in yours.then the pain disappeared.
Then madame pomfrey was done with checking you wounds she said" y/n only needs to get some rest." You already fell asleep. Draco held your hand.

When you woke up Draco was still there and Ginny was there to. You said"hi" and Ginny then said"omg you awake! I am so sorry about what happend to you y/n" you say"it's fine and I feel fine"
Then madame pomfrey gave you something to drink and you sit up.
For the next few minutes you talked to Draco and Ginny. Ginny left because Ron needed her help. Draco was still there.
He started talking he says"can I tell you something ?" You say"ofcourse" then Draco says"well I,ve liked you for a while now and I was wondering how you feel about be?" You say" I,ve liked you since second year" Draco then says" really?" You say" yeah I mean who doesn't" Draco smirked. Then he says" do you want to be my girlfriend?" You were silent for a second and then you say" yes!"