"Finally!" Mira exclaims. "The day is here!"

The girls clap dramatically.

"So," inserts Mira, "I just watched your MV."

Yoonseul makes the sound of a drum-roll through her mouth.

"How was it?" Stacy asks, unable to wait anymore.

"Marvelous!" she exclaims genuinely. "I had no idea that y'all were such great actors, huh!"

Rubina chirps, "Thanks, eonnie!"

"It's been less than a day and you guys already have more than twenty million views! Congratulations!"

The girls are pretty stunned to know this. They had no idea about it.

"Unbelievable." Yoonseul remarks as she tries not to cry.

"All four of you are really awesome."

"Four?" Stacy questions.

"Yeah, four." Mira duhs. "Hana is just lazy."

"There she goes again," Haein sighs.

Hana now turns the device fully to herself. "Ya! You die. I kill you!"

"Oh my God, don't scare me, Kim Bok Joo!" Mira jokes again.

The room laughs, yet again.

Thus, Yoonseul is no more emotional. Mira did well.

"How are you?" Hana asks after the laughter dies down.

"Good. You must be too."

"Yeah." Hana takes a long breath. "Did dad watch the MV? We haven't heard from him."

Mira takes a moment before answering, "I went to your place yesterday and your video was playing on loop on the TV. I'm sure he won't reply until he's had enough." She laughs awkwardly.

"That's good to hear," Hana mentions. After a moment, she lowers her voice and questions, "He's okay, right?"

Mira nods vigorously. "Of course he is. Why do you ask?"

"Just..." she trails off.

"By the way, y'all," Mira suddenly pushes out loud, "Are you ready for Thursday's performance?"

"Oh yes, we sure are!" Stacy mentions as she gets up and fixes the knot of her robe; revealing her hour-glass figure. "Better brace yourself because," she leans forward, "we're gonna rock."

~~

"I think Stacy was supposed to do the laundry today?" Hana mentions as she eyes the laundry basket overflowing with stinky clothes.

"Wasn't it your turn today, Hana?" retorts Stacy, as she re-organizes her shelf in the closet.

"My turn is tomorrow. How can I forget that? It's the most dreaded chore I can think of."

Rubina chuckles. Of course they all know how much Hana loathes doing the laundry yet wants her clothes clean.

"I'm not changing tonight." Yoonseul joins in, settling in her bed. "You don't have to, either."

"Gross!" Haein buzzes as she turns to face the wall next to her bed.

Suddenly, two soft pieces of cloth are thrown at Hana's face. Hana finds a loose tank top and a pair of gym mini-shorts in her lap. She looks up to find Stacy shutting the closet door.

"You can wear this tonight," says Stacy as she makes her way to climb up her bed. "I know it's not your style, but it's not like you have any other choice. So, wear it or sleep naked."