Maybank/imagine #5

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME JJ?!" You screamed at your best friend.

"OH I AM SO SORRY THAT I'M NOT THRILLED THAT YOU ARE LEAVING US! I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE MONEY AND NO NEED FOR YOUR FRIENDS NOW!"

"JJ IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND THE OTHERS! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?" You yelled now on the brink of tears after a half hour.

"Y/n, you are leaving me. Us. Our family, you are leaving. You aren't becoming a kook because kooks stay on the island. You are just leaving." He said now tired from yelling.

"JJ, I can't just stay on the island forever. We all have to leave eventually. Why can't you see that." You sobbed.

"I love you y/n, not just as a friend but more and I always have. I can't watch you leave me, I can't watch my family just walk away from me. Sarah and John B are gone, Pope left for college, Kiara couldn't stand to even be on this island anymore after what happened, you are all I have left." He said somberly.

You were the only person he had left.

You pulled him into a tight hug, letting him cry on your shoulder and crying on his.

"Please... don't leave me." He mumbled with his head buried in your neck.

"Come with me." You whispered.
"Come with me JJ, we will leave together."

"Seriously?" He asked.

"I love you too JJ, I'll never leave you." You said as you pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

A/n
I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND IT KINDA SUCKS BUT BETTER THINGS ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!