Maybank/imagine #6 (s)

"JJ?" You said groggily. "What are you doing?" You said, pushing him off of you as you fell back asleep. He continued to poke at your sides until you were fully awake.

"What j?" You asked rubbing your tired eyes. "Stay up and watch the sun rise with me love." He said wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your neck.

"That is not what you woke me up for JJ, it's 1am." You said giggling and lightly pulling his face up, towards yours, and kissing him.

"Maybe..... I had..... a different....... motive..." he said in between kisses.

"Obviously." You simply said before pushing him into the bed and straddling him, planting kisses along his jawline and down his chest.

After a moment you lifted yourself up a little to pull his bottoms off but this gave him the opportunity to grab onto you and flip you both over so he was now on top.

"Oh so that's how we are gonna do this?" You asked sensually.

He leaned down to whisper in your ear, "Of course love." After he said that you felt a shiver down your spine and a tingling feeling deep in you.

Even in the dark you could see his crystal blue eyes become a deep blue, clouded by lust. You could feel it radiating off of his body like heat from the sun.

"Why do quiet y/n?" He asks moving his soft lips down to your neck, holding your arms down while doing so.

You let out a small gasp as he got to your sensitive spot, lingering there for a moment before moving to your chest.

He removed one hand to, with your consent, pull your shirt off of your body. With your chest now bare he carefully placed kisses up and down your chest and stomach, stopping momentarily to admire your beautiful body.

He got up from the bed to remove his boxers and put on a condom as you removed the rest of your clothing.

He sat back onto the bed and pulled you onto him. "Are you ready?" He asked you softly. You nodded and he lifted you slightly to adjust himself.

When you went back down you slid onto his hard cock. Both of you letting out a groan from the pleasure.

You proceeded to ride him as he held onto your waist.

"J." You moaned breathlessly as the intercourse continued. He gripped onto you tighter, but not hurting you.

"Fuck." He whispered tilting his head back, exposing his neck.

You took the opportunity to give him some love bites (hickeys)

"Y/n .... I ...fuck." He said as you tightened around him, both of you now getting closer to your climax.

Both of you now riding out your highs his grip on your waist now gone and it being 3 in the morning you tiredly pulled yourself off of him and laid back down in bed.

He disposed of the full condom and grabbed both yours and his underwear and his shirt you were previously wearing, tossing your items to you on the bed and sliding his boxers on.

Him getting back into the bed you scooted closer to him, laying you head down on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

Just before you fell asleep you heard him whisper something and then felt a small kiss on your forehead.

"I love you y/n y/l/n. Always and forever."