Losing My cool pt 2

Tyler's POV:

"Ok and his name is Alexander Kelly." She said before curling into my chest more and falling asleep. After 2 hours. I slid out of bed and went outside to make a call.

"Hello."

"Jace, I need you to find the location of Alexander Kelly. " I said .

"Ok. Who is this guy anyway?" He asked while typing.

"Someone who has hurt Annabella really badly." I said gritting my teeth.

"Oh damn. Well I'll be happy to kill him or beat him to a bloody pulp for you. Annabella is fucking family." Jace said sounding half as pissed as me.

"Ok. Well feel free to. And then finish the job. And let me know when it's done." I said.

"Yes boss." He said. I hung up the phone. And went inside. I walked into the room and she wasn't there. I didn't hear the water running but the bathroom door was cracked open and I heard soft cry's. I went into the bathroom.

"Princess what's wrong?" I asked going to her side.

"I wanna go home. I don't wanna be in this town anymore." She whispered while tears were rolling down here face.

" Ok. Then we'll go back and we'll stay at the wearhouse. So it's safe for you and the kids." I said rubbing her bare back.

"What about Chase?" She whispered.

"I'll call him and tell him to meet us at the wearhouse house here in Wisconsin. And then all of us will fly back. Okay?"

"Ok. Did you kill him?"

"Who?"

"Alexander?"

"I have Jace working on that. Jace wanted to be the one to do it."

"Why? Why would he want to do something for me?"

"Because your family now. And we protect our family." I said. She nodded and started draining the bath tub. She got out and wrapped a towel around her body. And went into the room. I followed her. She put sweatpants and a t-shirt on. I walked over to her. And put my hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything you've ever done for me." She said.

"Always." I kissed her forehead. " Tomorrow when you wake up shower and put a dress on. And no questions allowed." I stated. She nodded and went to the bed and laid down. I kissed her forehead and walked to her parents door and knocked. I heard a 'come in' so I went in.

"Hey son. What can I do for you?" Dad asked

"Im going to propose tomorrow and I figured I let you know that Anna wants to go back to Mississippi."

"Why? What happened? And why aren't you both in school?" He asked. I sighed and sat down and told her parents everything and they understood and they were ok with all of us going back and her staying with the gang. After I went back to the room I started packing and laid out a dress for her. After that I pulled out my phone. And texted Chase.

Me: hey man. Im going to propose to her tomorrow and then we're going back to the wearhouse here in Wisconsin and then flying back to Mississippi the next day. Some shit happened and she wants to go back. So u gonna come back for that?

Chase: hell yeah! Anyway I'm already on my way back with Jace. And what happened? Is she ok? Did something happen to my lil sis???????

Me: ok. And cool. She's ok. And I found out about the man that was supposed raise her. And I'm not happy with that bastard.

Chase: ok good. And what he do? It must have been pretty serious to involve Jace. His punishments are fucking cruel.

Me: he beat her and would rape her repeatedly.

Chase:THAT BASTARD!!  I hope by the time Jace is done he is begging for death. Anyway see u soon.

After that I put my phone anyway and started to prepare for tomorrow. About an hour later Chase and Jace came . And we were working on a plan and on preparations for tomorrow. We agreed that Jace would take her to breakfast and then drive her to the park. And Chase and I would be there with the kids and her parents waiting for her. After everything was done it was 10:39pm. So I went to bed. After I laid down she curled back up to me. I chuckled quietly and held her. I kissed her head and let sleep consume me.