Fighting

Tyler's POV:  

It's been three months since my accident. My life has been really great. Isabella calls me daddy now and I love that. Both of the kids are like my own.

" Hey man, you listening?" Chase asked me.

"No not really, sorry.  What were you saying?"

" I was saying that there's a party tonight and you should come."

"I shouldn't."

" Why not?"

" I don't want to disappoint Annabella."

" Why would you disappoint her?"

" I don't want her to think I'm back to my old ways."

"Man she loves you. She's wouldn't think that of you ever."

" I know but ever since the accident she's been up my a** making sure I'm ok, even when we're not together!" He sighs. " I mean I love her but I don't know how much longer I can do take the wanting to know everything about me. I mean you of all people know my life is dangerous."

" So is hers."

"True." And with that we went back to eating lunch. Anna didn't show up which wasn't like her. She probably just busy or something. I was starting to get worried as it's the end of the day and she didn't met me by my bike.

Me: where u at?

My princess: gone. I'll be back in a few days.

Me: where to? Are you ok?

My princess: Fine. No where special. Just need to think for a little bit alone.

Me: ok....I'm here if you need me babygirl.

My princess: ok.

That's all she said to me for two days. I haven't seen her for two days! Chase said he doesn't know where she went. I tried to track her down but I couldn't her phone was completely turned off and I was starting to panic. Chase and I were at lunch sitting with the gang.

"You need to calm down bro. She'll be back....... eventually." Chase says.

" She said two days. It's been two days and half. " I stated.

" Have you ever thought that maybe she heard you that day you were talking about her being up your a**?" My friend Jace spoke up. " Maybe she's just giving you space. Like you said you needed. "

"Sh*t." I cursed under my breathe. " Or maybe she's just fucking some other guy!" I blurted out before thinking.

"Really?! That's what you think of me?!" I heard her ask.

"Baby I'm sorry I wasn't thinking and I was jealous. I'm sorry." I looked up and she was tearing up. As I scanned over her body there was what looked like blood on her shirt.

"F**k you Tyler! And if you must know I was in the hospital! " She shouted and my heart dropped.  And she walked away limping and clutching her stomach. I got up and followed her.

"Anna wait!" I shouted after her. When I caught up she was bleeding from her leg and stomach. " Babygirl what happened?"

"Sh*t." She mumbled.

" Why were you in the hospital?"

" Because I got stabbed!"

"How? Why didn't you tell me?!" I stated getting pissed.

" I was on the job and because it sounded like you wanted space. If you'll excuse me I have practice." She started heading further to the field for JROTC practice.

" You can't practice on your leg! Especially with you bleeding. You need a doctor. " I said yelling in front of everyone.

" Watch me! And I don't need a hospital I'll heal " I didn't know why she said that but she looked as if she regrets saying it.

" Baby please just let me take you to the hospital." I said tearing up.

"No I'm mad at you! I don't need a god damn hospital." With that she tried walking away but collapsed. Thankfully I caught her. I picked her up and went towards her car.

~~~~
Annabella's POV:

It feels good to be in his arms again. I sighed as he set me down in my car and ran around to the other side. He started driving to the hospital. I don't remember falling asleep, I just remember pain and a lot of it but when I woke up I was at the hospital in a hospital bed. I groaned at the pain I was feeling.

" Hey princess." I heard Tyler say. I smiled and looked into his blue eyes.

" Hey amore." I replied. I hated how weak I sounded.

"Why don't you go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He smiled and kissed my forehead. And sat back down in the chair next to the bed. I closed my eyes. If I'm being honest I couldn't believe that after everything we've been threw, he stuck around. And I love him deeply for it. I couldn't believe that even after I snapped his head off multiple times he's stuck around. Threw it all. I sighed and slowly started to drift off.

" Never leave me alone again. I love you and I'm sorry for the things I said before you left. I'm just not used to having people care about me other than Chase. I love you Annabella Joyce Walker."  Tyler said. I closed my eyes and felt alot of pain, but I let the darkness consume me.