Chances ( Tyler's POV)

Tyler's POV:

I was hanging out with my nobest friend Chase and all I could think about was Annabella. I haven't felt this way towards anyone before. But I like this feeling, although it scares the shit out of me. I love when I'm around her. After I kissed her she stopped talking to me for a bit.  I've noticed that her and Chase have become friends and at first I was pissed but I get to see her smile so it's worth it. Chase knows I have feelings for her and he respects that. We were standing outside of the school and I noticed my princess pulling up. I watch as she gets out of the car and walks towards us.

" Ok." She states. I looked at her confused and she kissed me. And pulled back.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes really." Then hey phone went off and after a little bit she went pale and dropped her phone and she ran. I picked up her phone and ran after her.

~~~~
An hour later

I held tightly to her and I heard her breathing even out indicating she fell asleep. I smiled to myself. I laid her down beside me on the couch and a knock on the door. I grabbed my stuff and brought it in. Chase and I were going to protect her from the inside and my men will be on the outside.

" Hey man, I brought food." Chase whispered.

" Thanks man." I replied and he set it on the table. " Hey Chase, question?"

" Yeah?"

" Since you two hang out alot did you know she had kids?" I asked and he tensed. He sighed.

" I've known since we went to the hospital. I'm sorry I didn't tell you she asked me not to. Wait no let me correct myself. She told me if I told you she'd chop my balls off and shove them up my a**." I chuckled.

"Yep that sounds like my princess. And I can't believe your afraid of her." I chuckled again and he joined in.

" Hey man she can be very scary." He stated and we laughed a bit more and sat on separate couch's and I fell asleep with my princess in my arms.