Pain

Annabella's POV:

It has been a month and they had caught Kyle. He ended up dying from a gun shot. As for me and Tyler, he is amazing with Isabella. It took her time to come around like it did with Chase but she did. And she ended up calling daddy yesterday. Tyler was so happy. He's amazing with both her and Jack. It warms my heart and I think I'm falling love with him. I was on my way to school. And when I arrived I got out and walked to class. The day and by really fast. And I was on my way home. Tyler wasn't there and that worried me. I mean the very last thing we did was fight because one of the schools hoes kissed him just in time for me to see but he pushed away. And tried to explain but I was being stubborn. As I got into the house I looked at my parents they looked sad and that scares me.

"Annabella you may want to sit down." My dad said and my heart dropped.

" No! I'm fine what is going on."

" It's about Tyler. He got into an accident. He's in the hospital-"

" What hospital?!" I asked.

" Memorial."  With that I ran out the door to my car. And headed to the hospital. My parents were calling me alot. But I ignored it. As I went in I ran to the front desk.

" Hi how may I help you sweety?"

" I'm looking for Tyler Adams."

" Sweety unless your family I can't let you in."

" I'm his girlfriend." With she told me the room and I bolted to it. When I walked in he had tubes in his nose and an iv in his arm. I walked over to his bed and held his hand.

" I'm so sorry for the fight we had. I shouldn't have said those things. I was sacred because I was falling for you. Chase explained everything. Please don't leave me I need you." I said not knowing if he could hear me or not. And the door opened. And a doctor came in.

" Hi, are you his girlfriend?"

" Yes i am. How is he?"

" He's stable. And if you talk to him he can hear you. He just can't respond right now."

" Is he in a coma?" I asked and my voice cracked.

"No ma'am. He's just sleeping." I sighed. And said thank you as he left. After an hour my parents showed up with the kids because they both wanted there mom. Isabella was sleeping on the couch in the room and Jack was in his portable crib. And I was in the chair next to the bed. After about a week of the same routine. My babies haven't left my side. Chase comes in with my work everyday. I missed the sound of his voice, laugh,touch, and kiss. I missed my over protective boyfriend. I sighed.

" Baby I know that I've said some pretty hurtful things but I need you. I need the love of my life. You make me feel happy. With you I've felt safe. Safer than I ever have with anyone. Please. Please. Come back to me. I need you Tyler. I love you Tyler Xavier Adams. Come back to me." I sighed again and stared at our hands.

" I love you too Annabella Joyce Walker." I heard Tyler say. I looked up to see Tyler smiling. I got up and kissed him. He instantly responded. After we pulled apart. I kissed his forehead. And I sat down.

" Get some more rest. We'll talk in the morning baby." I say and he nods and drifts back off. Later when the doctor came back in I told him he woke up. He did some check ups. And left. After a week of barely sleeping I drifted of and let sleep consume me.