The First Day

Annabella's POV:

I woke up to my alarm. Ahhh I hate alarms. Damn. I shut it off and got out of bed and into the shower. 

~after the shower~

I got out and wrapped the towel around me. And went into the closet. I grabbed a pair of high waisted jeans and a black t-shirt and my boots and got dressed. By the time I was done it was time for us to go. Thankfully Chase was already done and ready. We both walked out of the hotel to our bikes.

"Hey have you called Tyler yet?" Chase asked. I sighed.

"Not yet. Why?"

"Just wondering. Anyway we should go." With that we got on our bikes and headed out. When we got there everyone was looking at us. We ignored them and went to get our schedules and locker combinations and stuff. Our locker were next to eachother.

"See you at lunch." I said to Chase and we went on our way. My first class which was History. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I ignored them and went to the teachers desk.

"Hello sir. I'm new here and this is my schedule."

"Hello. I'm Mr. Johnson. And I will arrange for someone to show you around."

" Oh no thank you sir. I'm very familiar with the school. Thank you though."

" Ok than have a seat." I than walked to an empty desk at the back of the class room. I sat down and he started his lesson and I took notes. After class I repeated the process for the next two classes. Which were Gym and a computer class. Finally it was time for lunch. I walked into the cafeteria and spotted Chase with guys and girls around him at the table. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey bro."

" Hey sis. How were your first few classes?"

" Eh, what about you?"

" Same. But Tyler called. "

I sighed."what did he want?"

"He asked how you were. And when your going to call him back. And then he said something about if you don't answer his calls he gonna come back and annoy you or some shit."

" He's the one that left. I left because of a totally different reason and for the record I'm not ready to call him." I said looking down fidgeting with my rings.

" From the looks of things your ready but you don't want to get hurt again." Chase stated. I slapped him. I looked up and a girl was coming this way. "oh  by the way this is Brain, Justin and Kevin." He said pointing to everyone.

" I know who Kevin is and I'm kind hurt he doesn't remember me." I said putting my hand over my heart. Kevin gasped in realized who I was. He came over and hugged me.

" Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" Kevin asked.

" I didn't tell anyone. And I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone either." I responded.

"Ok." He said as he gave me a weird look. About five minutes later my phone started buzzing. I looked at the caller ID was unknown.

" Hello." I said into the phone.

" Hey sweetheart I'm calling from the hotel phone." Dad said

" Ok dad well what's going on?" I asked.

"Don't freak out but Isabella's blood sugar dropped severely low."

"WHAT HOSPITAL?!"  I whisper yelled.

"The one in town." I then hung up.

" Chase I've got to go!". I said standing up. Running out of the school. I got on my bike not caring if Chase was following. I started the bike and took off. Once I got to the hospital I ran in and seen my baby girl in her hospital bed. I was freaking out but a least she was breathing.

"What caused this?" I asked my mom.

" We don't know she was fine and playing and we just had lunch but then she just passed out." Mom said. I sighed and sat next to her. I was there for the rest of the night. Until Chase came. I really wanted to call Tyler but I couldn't bring myself to do so. It's the first day of fucking school here and this happens.

After about a week Isabella was released and Chase and I went back to school. I being the stubborn girl I am i refused to let her leave my side. She was oddly ok with it. So I got all my work for the next two weeks and stayed home taking care of my babies.