I raised my hands and backed away with a smile

I raised my hands and backed away with a smile. "Come on.. I'll pay for your next hair appointment, whatever you want." She nodded slightly, still advancing. "Baby.."

"Y/n." I looked over at Dante as he smirked while shaking his head. "Run."

I quickly took off into the house and I heard her running after me. "Why you running through my house like you crazy?" My mom asked when I ran into the kitchen. I quickly hid behind her and Rob came in a second later. My mom gave her one look before quickly spinning around and holding my arms behind my back. "Get her Rob!"

"No!" I exclaimed with a laugh as she quickly tried to run up on me. Then hallelujah.

"Sorry Ma," Dante swooped in out of nowhere and blocked Robyn from getting to me. "I catch let the homie go down like that."

I then wiggled out of my moms grasp and raced out of the kitchen. "You a real one, D. And I see where your loyalty lies, mama!" I called out over my shoulder.

When I reached the living room, I went on the opposite end of the couch while she went directly across from me. "This reminds me of when you were pregnant-" I ducked when she grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. "And you were all emotional and shit, tryna kill me for no reason." I leaned forward with a wide smile when she huffed angrily. "You got another lil homie in there for me or something?"

"Shut the hell up." She held another glare that was followed by an eye roll before giving up and turning to walk away but I quickly hopped over the couch and wrapped my arms around her. "Let me go, you fucked up my hair."

"I'm sorry," I kissed just below her ear before leaning over to catch her eye. "I promise I didn't mean too. I know better."

"Yeah clearly." She said, still huffing and puffing while running her fingers through the damp hair. "I just got it.. I'm mad again. Leave me alone."

I smacked my lips before pulling back and watching her walk away all angry and shit. It was just water..

My attention was momentarily switched when I felt a small body collide with my legs. "Mama." I smiled and lifted Nani up to see her lips pouting. "Owie." She held up her arm and I looked to see a small scratch, no longer than a finger nail.

But I still acted dramatic. "Oh no." I whispered and grabbed her arm. "What happened to my baby?"

She frowned deeply, her eyes welling with tears all of a sudden. "Pe."

"Pepe did it?" She nodded. "Let's go beat Pepe up, come on." I carried her to the game room and saw Dahlia sitting across from Remi while putting.. putting Barrett's in his hair. "What're you doing, daughter?"

She looked up with a giggle. "His hair so messy." She looked back down and put her head band on him. "See? Much better."

"You're a hair stylist now huh?" I sat Nani down before grabbing Pepe and lifting the little dog up. "Did you scratch my baby, Pepe?" He stared at me plainly before quickly leaning forward and licking my nose. I groaned and snapped my head back. "You get on my nerves. Say sorry." I turned him to face Nani and she stared at him as he licked her. "He says sorry."