54. Walking on Sunshine

Începe de la început

"Now I'm a cornball? Ouch."

I shrug. "Truth hurts, my little corny tree."

"Jesus, you are rubbish at nicknames."

"I warned you." I cover my mouth as I loudly yawn, my tears watering a bit. I lift myself again so I can let him finally breathe after suffocating all night. "How long have you been awake and taking creepy pictures of me?"

"Not long."

He suddenly groans deep from his throat when I swing my leg over him accidentally brush past his semi-hard dick. I widen my eyes and apologize. I quietly snicker after I lay beside him facing him and bring the blanket over my shoulders.

"And how long has he been awake?"

He laughs and shrugs, looking down between his legs. "Can't blame him. Has a mind of its own. You add a beautiful, naked girl to the mix and it's trouble."

"Well, good morning to both of you." My voice is still filled with sleep, my head heavy on the pillow as I close my eyes.

"And good morning to you," he says as he slowly slides the blanket down my body, the chilly air hitting my skin.

His lips press gentle and warm kisses to my shoulders and down my arm as he uncovers them, bringing goosebumps to my skin. My body awakens before my mind.

"Harry," I warn as I feel him press against me while his hands travel down my side.

"Lacey," he playfully sings against my shoulder, gently rolling me on my back while still pressed against me.

"What are you doing?" My eyes spring open when I feel his hands begin to wander down to the outside of my thighs.

He rests on his knees, placing soft kisses across my collarbones as his hands rub up and down my thighs.

"Well, I want to eat before I make you breakfast," he simply responds, hands grabbing my knees and slowly spreading them apart.

"Make me breakfast?" My breathing is already uneven as his kisses make their way down to my chest.

"Mhmm. Told you I would last night." His hands sneak their way to my inner thighs, causing a shiver up my spine.

"Harry," I call out again and thread my fingers through his messy curls.

My mind was too scrambled and not able to wrap around this spontaneous moment. For all I know, I could still be asleep.

"Lacey," he repeats in the same tone as before. I can feel his smile on my skin.

His lips trail down to my navel, my core beginning to pulse as he grows closer to it. My chest rises up and down with anticipation. While this was completely unexpected, I gladly allow it to happen.

"Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop." His breath fans over me, making me already crumble under him. "Just say the word, petal."

He sounds like he knows I wouldn't reject him. The bastard just wants me to stroke his ego.

"I—"