Chapter 3

"Bye, Jude! I don't need you anymore...have fun being all alone...",

Callie (my biological sister) said with a sadistic smile.

"No Callie! Please! I need YOU!"

She just smiled and walked out the door.

"NO! NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"Jude! Jude! Wake up!", the door said.

"What?"

"Jude, it's me, Connor, wake up!" I heard as i slowly started to open my eyes.

I gazed trough the small slit of my eyes I held open and saw Connor's worried, angelic features looking down at me.

I was panting and still panicking, so Connor pulled me into his arms and whispered:

"It's okay, it's okay! Everything's fine! I'm still here!" 

"B-but...Ca-cal-lie..she-e le-efta-and Lena a-an-"

"Hey, hey sh-shh it was just a dream, okay? It's not real."

Connor tried to calm me down by holding me tighter. He gave me a light peck on my forehead.

"Jude? Just breathe with me ok?"

I tried and after a while I actually began to breathe in the same pace as him.

As I slowly turned my head I looked right into his eyes. I wanted to thank him for saving me and then turn my head because he was so distracting but a strong, beautiful hand held me by the chin. Connor looked straight into my eyes, as if he was asking permission for something.  I think I knew what that something was, but was afraid to even consider what it meant.

"You know, Jude...we never really did our dare...", Connor said with an absent-minded smile.

"Aren't dares supposed to be done?", I asked, a little out of breath. 

He smirked, running his fingers through my hair.

...
A/N: So...hi everyone:). Just to make things clear:
Yes you actually are allowed to comment on this fanfic!
*sarcastically amazed sounding voice*
Seriously though, every vote, comment or read means the world to me:)
And since I love reading(duh) I like to have many different worlds to escape to...;)