Chapter 13

Previously on What happened in the Tent stays in the Tent?!:

Daria jogged towards us, pulling Taylor along with her and as she reached us she asked, visibly confused and angry.

"What is going on here?"

I wanted to say something to defend ourselves, but Connor pitched in, ready to lie. Huh. Either he didn't trust me or he remembered how much I hated to lie. Or he just liked to lie. As much I would have liked to believe the second option, I knew that it probably was not the truth. I knew that he did not trust me and that he was a liar.

"Jude?"

Wow, I was zoning out again. Great. I thought I was getting better.

"He is fine. We are. We were just debating...which movie we are going to watch", Connor lied, 

"Sorry for the stress, it got a bit heated", he added, but the others were ignoring his sheepish smile and staring at me like I  was the one to provide the true answers.  I should have probably said something but my mind drew a blank. Help. 

"Yeah, first we wanted to watch Ant M"-, I started, but Taylor must've finally freed herself from the stare that made me so uncomfortable because she said, cutting me off again, like everyone seemed to do every time I finally came out of my shell and wanted to say something:

"Oh, no, do not worry, we have already decided what we are going to watch: "Is It Love?""

Just fucking great. Watching a romance movie with my cru-friend that kissed me. As long as I didn't have to watch him and Daria make ou-oh, shit. Of course. Oh my-Just fucking great.

"What is the plot", Connor broke the awkward atmosphere that seemed to have set over our heads like an opaque cloud that did not want to leave.

"I will explain it to you", Daria wrapped her arms around him and pulled him aside, whispering something in his ear. He giggled. I wanted to throw up. Instead, I put my left arm around Taylor and played the game.

Another update? Whaaat? Can't..breathe..need..help..oh my...;)
I always have wanted to say that. Previously on..
You're special;*