My Possessive Demon Chapter 18

Alex P.O.V

I picked up the man as the crowd backed away from us.

"Who are you...?"

Suddenly black smoke started to emanate out of him and fly into the air and away.

"Aquinto..."

That name sounds familiar...

"Aquinto is the leader of the Shadow Division, the Pash Ka Ni's elite division of assassins." One of the Angels said while pointing a light spear at him.

"That wasn't always my name..."

"What was it?"

"Maahes..."

I froze.

"The Son of Bast and Ra? The Egyptian gods?"

"When I died, all I saw was darkness. It consumed me... turned me into a Reaper of Darkness fighting for that monster Gopnik."

"What's going on in Heaven."

"The last thing I remember was a Demon like no other, cast me down into the human world after I tried siphoning powers from the Fountain of tears..."

"Axel..."

"P-please... take me to the temple of the sun... from there I can gain my old powers and help destroy that monster, Gopnik..."

"How can we trust you." an Angel asked.

"Because... I know where the third artifact is..."

I looked at the other Angels, and they gave me a nod, pledging their allegiance to me.

I picked up Maahes, and my wings grew.

A reporter from NBC came up to me and asked, "What are you guys?"

"We're the only thing stopping this world from being destroyed."

We flew up into the sky and started heading east toward Africa.

Axel P.O.V

I stepped through the Portal to see my Elite demonic army salute me.

"We're ready; we dug up the only defensive ballista from the first Angelic-Demonic War. The equipment will hold up, and we've recruited 80 million demons and from around the world."

I nodded.

"The Angels will be here soon; I estimate around 58 million are left out of the hundreds we started with, as they kill one of us, they corrupt their dead soul into their army so we can't lose men, so that means flesh offensives are off the table and make sure the brutes are defended, losing one can be extremely problematic due to how strong they are."

"Your father would be proud; you have the eternal flame at your disposal, It should amplify the Powers of the Inferno, and we even have some recruits coming in from the Celestial Dimension."

Two men walked up and bowed before me.

"Our names are Jacob and Josh; we're direct descendants of the Greek gods and possess the powers of creation and destruction."

"Who is the one with the powers of creation?"

"Me, Jacob."

"You could very well be what we need right now, May I ask, though, how did you get here."

"Sir, we may have killed one, and the other killed themselves due to an eternal connection in their soul, and we escorted them through the shadow dimension here..."

"Why did you do that??"

"Well, after the loss of Heaven, we've resorted to last-minute ideas..."

two more boys stepped forth,

"My name is Fin, and this is Daniel."

I nodded.

"What can you bring to the table,"

"Well, Daniel here can control water and has what we found out to be The Lost Powers of Balance; I, on the other hand, seem to Possess the powers of the inferno or something like that."

I looked at Fin for a moment,

"I-Inferno...? I also have them! are you kidding me?! Transform."

We both transformed; he turned into a Demon that resembled a Buff, Demonic Lion as I reached a Buff Demonic Goat.

"So, you must be a Demon as well."

"Well, actually, I'm half-vampire, half-demon."

"You and Josh will stay with me at the Eternal flame, with the Eternal flame giving us power; we should be able to amplify our infernal powers and take down the Pash Ka Ni."

Hey guys! Jackal here! I apologize for the absence. I had a hard time figuring out what to do so, last night I sat with a pen and paper and wrote down about 50 different scenarios and decided on this one :3 all the scenarios will be posted at the end of the book in extras which will contain past ideas, first drafts and much more so if you like this book, please be sure to vote as this book has taken a lot of time and dedication, it helps more people see the text. It also helps me and wonder wolf work towards getting it finished as your comments mean a lot to me. I read every single one of them :3 Thank you guys soo much for all the support through the year after I released this in February; the next chapter is going to be about the Siege of hell, and I hope you're all ready because it's going to be a LONG chapter. (Little author note, Josh and Jacob are actually from my book the Alpha has a secret :3 this is why I had to kill them off to add them to this book! The Alpha has a secret is an old book of mine and explains their stories; on the other hand, Fin and Daniel are part of my unreleased book; A Vampire's Mistake, if you want to read that, this chapter needs 100 votes, and I will release the first 14 chapters of it.

-Jackal :3)