My Possessive Demon Chapter 9

Alex P.O.V

I woke up in Axel's arms, allowing his heat to take over me. I looked over at my clock.

'6:59'

Wow, I can't believe I woke up a minute early.

The alarm clock went off, and Axel let out a demonic growl as he pulled me closer.

I smirked and twisted around, putting us face to face.

I closed my eyes and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed back and let go of me.

I sat up, and he twisted onto his back, pushing his body up against the headboard.

I yawned and stood up. I went over to our dresser and pulled out our clothes for the first day of school. We're starting halfway through the semester, so we need to arrive on time.

I looked over at my boyfriend, and he smirked.

"Come on. We have to take a shower."

He bolted up out of bed and grabbed me from behind. "Remember, if anyone tries to mess with you, I will fucking murder them." He said, pulling me closer to his manhood pressed against my ass.

I snickered and leaned my head back, so I was looking up at his face. "I know," I said, placing a quick peck on his chin.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.

We pulled down our boxers, and I bent down to change it from the bath option to shower. As I was bent down, Axel smacked my ass.

"Ow! Asshole!" I pouted, and he smirked.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" I said, getting under the water and closing the curtain.

I heard Axel laughing from behind the curtain before he pulled it open, getting in.

I closed it and stared at him.

Axel P.O.V

Alex is honestly the cutest thing ever.

I grab the body wash and hand it to Alex.

"You should clean up the mess from last night," I smirked.

"You can watch, but you can't touch," he told me. I smirked and nodded, biting my lower lip.

He opened it and put a decent amount on his index and middle finger. He faced away from my making sure his ass was in full view.

I felt myself getting aroused.

He slowly stuck them in and started moving. He let out a small moan.

I want to fuck him right now, really fucking badly.

I started to stroke myself as he continued. Alex smirked, looked back, spreading his soap-covered hole. I let out a small grunt and went faster. He continued to move his fingers in and out, making sure to move closer to me. I stepped closer to him to the point where my cock was almost touching his hole and continued to jerk myself.

I felt myself getting closer and closer with every moan he let out.

Fuck it.

I quickly inserted myself, causing him to moan out loudly. I started quickly thrusting. He started pushing back, allowing me to go faster. I wrapped one arm around his waist and used the other to play with his nipples. He let out a moan, saying my name. That pushed me over to the edge, and I placed both my hands on his hips cumming into him. I kept thrusting, letting the cum ooze out of my cock into his ass. I started to slow down, looking at the mess that was his hole. I chuckled and stopped allowing more cum to fill him up. He was panting heavily.

When I pulled out, my cum started flowing out of him. Satisfied with what I did, I twisted him around, grabbing him by the waist with one arm, and pulled him into a deep kiss. After a bit, we finished cleaning up and getting ready. We got into my car and started driving.

We stopped in the Tims drive-thru, and I ordered a medium French vanilla cappuccino, and he ordered an extra-large black coffee. We continued to the window to pay for our order.

When we got our coffees, we finished our journey to school. I was wearing a white shirt with black pants and white sneakers. I also had a cross necklace. Axel was the complete opposite, but he looked like a god. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a black shirt and black jeans. He also had on a pair of black shoes and an upside-down cross necklace.

I glared at him, and he smirked.

We walked into the school and were greeted with a bunch of people looking at us. I bit my bottom lip slightly and looked down casually, making my way to the office. When we got in, we met a sweet old lady with a big smile on her face. "You must be Axel and Alex." He said in a gentle voice before handing us our schedules. "I'm Miss Rosemarie."

"H-hi," I said shyly. Axel smirked and extended his hand out, shaking her hand. "Thank you very much. We should be on our way now." We walked out with our schedules in our hands. "Ok, so I have French with Mme Bellepleur."

Axel sighed. "I have gym class with Mr. Kent."

I smiled at him. "Don't worry, after that, we both have media studies after." He smirked and kissed me on the cheek before going off to gym class.

Axel P.O.V

When I got into the class, I was greeted by a bald 5'7 buff man.

"You must be Axel! Welcome to Grant High. Let's see your physical ability, shall we?" I nodded and smirked, taking off my leather jacket, exposing my muscles.

"Jesus, kid, you must work out a lot!" I smiled at him as I felt a few stares.

"Alright, let's start with climbing a rope, shall we?" I nodded and grabbed the gloves, putting them on as I made my way to the ropes. Everyone gathered around as I got ready.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go!"

When I heard go, I climbed up the rope with incredible speed earning a few gasps and murmurs.

I rang the bell at the top and slid back down, landing perfectly.

"Fucking amazing kid!" He said, striking me on the back.

I chuckled. "Thanks, man!"

Three boys came up to me.

"Dude! That was fucking awesome! You should join the football team!" The first guy said.

The first guy had short black curly hair and a redshirt. He was wearing blue jeans and air jordans.

The second guy had dirty blond wavy hair, and he was wearing a white shirt, red track pants, and white sneakers.

The third was more petite, wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. He didn't seem to be wearing shoes.

The first one spoke up and said, "My name is Carl, that's Drew, and the weird one without shoes is Clarence."

I nodded.

"Nice to meet you; the name's Axel."

They smiled, and we continued talking.

If you like this book, please be sure to vote and comment on any mistakes you see! Love you guys! :D