Descriptions of Characters

Okay so i know i havent actually been describing the people that well, so i figured i'd add this in describing each character's look and personality.

Ryan- He's friends with everyone, Smart but doesnt brag about it, He used to play baseball, but quit before jr.high..He works out and has a major crush on Shelly (Sly)

Appearance: Blonde hair spiked in the front, tan, green eyes, 5'9" , not huge but still has muscles, his favorite color is black so he usually has a black shirt or black jacket on.Usually has a necklace with rebel flags or an arrowhead necklace on. only wears blue jeans even to formal occasions, such as weddings, meetings, etc.

Shelly (Sly)- She's a down to earth girl, never afraid to speak her mind, loves to meet new people, friends with just about everyone until they do something to piss her off, If you do piss her off, she will get even, She has played softball all her life and is one of the greatest people you could ever be lucky enough to meet.

Appearance: Blonde hair with highlights down past her shoulders, a smile to die for, her eyes are green, she doesn't have a favorite color so she wears whatever she feels like, she always has a white shell necklace that Ryan brought her back from his trip to the beach.

Jack- He's usually kinda full of himself, but he's a good friend. Up to whatever anybody wants to do. He's played football his whole life, so he's athletic, He's mainly friends with the popular kids (preps/jocks) but he doesn't discriminate anybody by cliques.

Appearance: Black hair spiked in the front, really into school spirit so he usually has on a school team shirt, always has some kind of belt buckle (he collects them), along with a flat-brimmed hat and an underarmour necklace.

Pony- Her names pony cuz her mom named her after the tv show my little pony, so we nicknamed her pony :) (true story haha), she has a great personality that makes everyone like her, and she likes everyone even if they make her mad, she always forgives them.

Appearance: She has blonde hair to her chin in length, she dresses somewhat preppy, always has on a pink or white jacket

Josh- Basically he's a prick, he puts on a show when he's around Shelly because he likes her too, but as soon as he's away he turns into an ass. No one actually likes him, Shelly only likes him because she doesn't know the real Josh. 

Appearance: Blonde hair with highlights, down past his ears. He thinks of himself as a country boy and a hard ass show he constantly wears a fox racing jacket, and a fox flat brim hat, he hardly ever washes his hair so it looks like its been soaked in grease or oil or somethin. 

Megs- She's carefree and does what she wants. She likes to make people laugh, she also has an addiction to monsters (the drinks not real monsters..lol) 

Appearance: She has dirty blonde hair that she keeps tied up. She likes to wear dark colors alot, she really loves wearing these black fingerless gloves

James- He's quiet just like Jane, who is also his sister. He hardly ever talks unless its something important or he's really pissed. Him and Jane moved her from England a year ago, but you couldn't tell except for their accents.He and his sister are also stoners

Appearance: He's actually somewhat of a nerd, though he doesn't dress like it, he dresses in punk, but he's smart as hell. He has dark, black hair with red and purple streaks in it, usually in a mohawk style, but otherwise its flat 

Jane- She's just as quiet as her brother, and just as smart. She's got a great personality, it just takes her awhile to open up to people. They moved from England a year ago and made friends fast.

Appearance: She's the exact opposite of her brother style wise. He has a punk look, while she has the typical goody-two shoes look. She has red hair with streaks of a light pink in it. Her favorite color is pink and orange.

Okay so there's the characters and what they look like and how they act 0.o bet you didn't they those two would be stoners haha