Chapter 8) Truth and Lies

First things first, I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I've basically just keep forgetting about it..I know, I'm sorry guys, but I'm gonna be trying even harder now to get a chapter uploaded at least once a week. So thanks for reading, leave some comments tellin me what you think, and I hope you enjoy it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8) Truth and Lies

It was quiet, the whole walk back to camp, the screams could still be heard, but whether they were from behind us, or in our heads, we had no clue. I thought back to before when this whole trip began, we were all alive, happy more or less, and we didn't have to worry about anything but grades in school, it didn't seem possible that we had somehow managed to find ourselves in this nightmare. Was there no end to this madness? I could only hope and pray that it would end soon. 

We reached the camp area, much quicker than i thought we would.

"Guys...wait a sec.", I whispered so Sly wouldn't hear.

"What's up Ry?", Jack asked.

"I don't want Sly finding out bout Josh yet, he may have been a dick, but he was still her friend."

"Ryan, we can't lie to her, it's not right...", Pony harshly whispered at me.

"We won't be lying...exactly..just don't bring it up for awhile..okay?", I replied back.

They all nodded, Pony gave just a stiff nod, obviously not approving of the decision. We made our way into the tent, Sly staring at us as we made our way toward our beds. She locked eyes with me, I held her gaze for a split second, before quickly looking down. I knew it wasn't the right thing to lie to her like this, but I don't want to cause her any more pain. After we all got comfortable, we realized Phill couldn't go to sleep. 

"It's okay, really, you guys go on to sleep, i'll just keep the fire going.", she said.

"No, i'll stay up with you, I don't think i could sleep right now anyway..", Jack protested. 

She sighed but gave in, much too quickly i thought, but it escaped my mind when Sly started asking me questions. I sighed while she kept badgering me with questions, I watched Jack and Phill walk outside, before turning back to her...

"Ry...what happened...?", She asked again, this time much more serious, she wasn't gonna stop until she got an answer. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, watching, waiting for what I would say to her...

______________________________________________________________________________-

So that's it for tonight, I know it's short but I have school tomorrow, so :P lol..anyway tell me what you think and what you think Ryan's gonna say, and what's gonna happen outside with Jack and Phill? How's everyone else gonna react to whatever Ryan says? Tell me your predictions and good night =]