Chapter 7) Death is Disturbing

Thanks everyone for reading, I've really enjoyed writing this story so far, i hope you've enjoyed it too. Leave me a comment.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7) Death is Disturbing

We all crowded around the still girl. She looked our age, she was soaked, and her clothes were torn. She had cuts all up and down her arms and legs. She had blonde hair, which was soaked and covering half her face. "I wonder who she is..?" Jane whispered to the group. I look up and see everyone looking at each other. "Well, we won't know till morning, so everyone go back to sleep." I tell them. They all disperse to their beds, and I lay back down with Sly. "You think she's will be okay?", She whispers to me. "I honestly don't know, but she's gonna need a lot of water when she wakes up, she must have swallowed alot of salt water." "I hope she's okay, she looks nice.." "She will be" I whisper into her ear, she leans her head back and I start to kiss down her neck. She moans and then somebody coughs from the shadows. Her face turns bright red and I smirk down at her and kiss her forehead, and i pull her closer to me. She rests her head on my chest and falls asleep. I'm almost asleep when I hear her mumbling again, "I love you Ryan..." My chest feels like it's about to explode, and I smile to myself as I whisper back into her ear, "I love you too Sly." I rest my head atop hers and fall into a deep sleep. 

---New Girl POV---

I wake up, my body hurts like crap. "ughhhh..", I groan and then gasp, "Wh-where am i?" "Shhh..don't worry you're safe now." I look up and see dark brown eyes starring at me, "W-who are you? What happened?" He answered me, "There was a storm, you were screaming for help, so we came and dragged you out of the water, you were barely breathing when you passed out. As to where you are, you're guess is as good as ours." I sit in silence, then ask, "What's your name, you didn't tell me." "Oh, my bad, My name is Jack, Nice to meet you...", he smiles as he introduces himself and asks my name. "My name's Emma, Emma Phillips, but people call me Phill." "Nice to meet you Phill, you hungry?" "Starving" He laughed and walked out of the tent, before reentering with a handful of fruit, and a coconut shell full of water. I dug in, drinking as if my life depended on it. When i was halfway through this pink fruit thing that looked like a pear, I noticed two other people sitting in the corner. "Oh hello", I said cheerfully. "Hey, I'm Shelly, but you can call me Sly if you want, and this is Ryan." He waved as she said his name. "It's nice to meet you." He said before turning back to Sly. I watched the way he looked at her, and smiled to myself, he obviously adores her, every time she moved he would move in sync with her. Then Sly spoke to me, "So umm...what exactly do you remember? What happened?" I sat there trying to remember, but I couldn't.. I started to cry and Jack rushed over to hold me. "Shh..it's okay..it'll be okay.." I kept crying before I finally noticed a huge knot on my head. "Oww my head..I must've hit it in the storm." Jack checked it and then said for me not sleep anymore today. we sat there as I finished my fruit then we heard a scream.

---Josh's POV---

"Ahhh! HELP!" I screamed trying to escape the beast chasing after me. I ran fast but I knew i couldn't outrun this thing for long. Why did I have to run off like that? Oh yeah, because Ryan tried to take what was mine.. Though technically she wasn't mine yet, but I would've had her if he hadn't run in that tent.. I tripped and fell face down as the monster pounced and I could feel the claws rake into my back and then the teeth biting into my flesh...the pain was unbearable.. I flinched as he tore my shoulder and then it went black. 

---Ryan's POV---

We raced through the jungle toward the scream. There was only one person who it could be, and I silently was glad. I knew I shouldn't think like that, but that bastard has caused so much pain to Sly. As we got closer we saw a black figure with four legs  tearing something. We crept to the edge of the trees and I flinched as I saw Josh face down the Giant cat clawing and tearing away at his back. I knew he was dead, it just wasn't possible to bleed that much and survive. I gulped as I motioned to the others to start back. There was nothing we could do. I sighed..I didn't want him dead..No one deserved to die, just seriously injured was all i wished for, or to just stay lost.. It didn't matter what happened now, I wasn't going to tell Sly, and I won't let the others tell her either...

________________________________________________________________________________

So that's the new chapter, hope you liked it leave a comment or message me let me know what you thought. Thanks again!