Chapter 22

Next day...

Uzushigakure

Tobirama looked at the crowd gathered around him and sighed. "Hn. What a pain. Why are you crowding around me?!" He shouted at his clansmen.

The Uchiha clansmen quickly backed away when they saw his annoyed expression.

"Ah, it's just it's been a while since we saw you, Madara-sama. We thought you forgot about us." One of the older Uchiha men said sheepishly.

Tobirama squinted his eyes at the Uchiha. "What was your name again? Ah, it was Sachi or something..."

Silence filled the area.

"It's Asahi, Madara-sama." Asashi sweatdropped.

Madara laughed. "Hahaha Good one Senju. You can't even remember something as simple as a name! Hahaha."

Tobirama's eyes twitched. "As if you could. Hn? I remember Anija telling me you were the same too, hedgehog."

Madara clicked his tongue and looked away.

"Hn. Anyway Yahiro." Tobirama continued. 

"It's Asahi. Madara-sama." Asahi's eye twitched.

Tobirama ignored him and continued. "Hn. gather everyone here. There is something I need to tell everyone. Also, where is that idiot?"

Asahi sweatdropped again. "Shisui-san is in his office."

"Bring him here too, Hiro."

A tick mark appeared on his temple. "It's Asahi! And that's not even remotely close to my name!"

"Hn." Tobirama waved his hand and walked away from the fuming Uchiha. 

.

A few minutes later...

Tobirama looked at the Uchiha clansmen around him. He nodded when he was sure everyone was here. "So as you know the Chunin Exams are going on in Konoha now."

The Uchiha nodded.

"I've heard from a reliable source that there will be an attack on the village at the finals." Tobirama crossed his arms on his chest. "And for that, I am going to need four Uchiha clansmen with me. I know what you are thinking." Tobirama said as he noticed them looking at him warily. "You are most likely wondering why your clan head is asking you to protect a village who called for your massacre."

The Uchiha nodded.

"Hn. It's because the person leading the attack is Orochimaru and Iwagakure shinobi. As much as it pains me to say this but most of Konoha shinobi is incompetent except a few. They have grown lax.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"The current Uchiha, on the other hand, have trained all their lives and are competent shinobi." 

The Uchiha all puffed out their chest in pride to their leader's words.

"But that still does not answer why I need your help. The reason is that Orochimaru will be coming after Sasuke Uchiha. While I know how to use shadow clones, I prefer not showing all my cards to my enemies. And as you know, there are about four tailed beasts in the chunin exams. So you can see why I need your help here."

The Uchiha nodded. Taking one tailed beast is hard but four. And not to mentioned Sasuke is the other clan heir at the moment. No doubt Madara would burn the villaige down to the ground if he died.  They all sweatdropped at the thought.

"While I can stop one of them with my eyes, I have to worry about the others as well. Not to mention, stopping the Iwa forces as well as any other unforeseeable obstacles like the reanimation jutsu...So if anyone plans on joining me step forward now and you'll be going under disguise with me to Konoha. However..."Tobirama looked at them with his mangekyo sharingan. "insubordination will not be tolerated. Am I clear?"

Everyone nodded.

After a few minutes, four Uchiha stepped forwards.

Tobirama looked at them and narrowed his eyes. "Names. Skills."

"Uchiha Hiromi. Ninjutsu specialist." 

"Uchiha Fuji. Genjutsu specialist."

"Uchiha Ryuji

"Uchiha Ryuji. Genjutsu specialist."

"Uchiha Kaen. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu specialist."

"Good. Now you four will act like civilians who have come to see the chunin exams."

The four nodded.

"Hn. Also, you might have the chance to see someone you knew once more." Tobirama said mysteriously.

"Hn. I wonder if that fence sitter will have a heart attack once he sees you Senju." Madara said, amused.

"It will be a memorable moment. Something tells me Anijia will make an appearance."

"Hah? Hashirama-baka will be one of them?" A wicked grin formed on Madara's face. "Hn. I'm looking forward to how he'll react to his precious otouto. Hahaha."