Chapter 14

Konohagakure

Many Konoha Shinobi were gathered around a lone mahogany coffin with the symbol of Konohagakure in the graveyard. Everyone wore black clothing for it was a funeral.

The priest cleared his throat. "We are gathered here today to say goodbye to Konoha's perverted cyclopes ahem I mean to say goodbye to Jounin Kakashi Hatake former Anbu code Dog." The priest quickly corrected himself and continued on.

No one said anything and listened. 

"As most of us know the cause for this happ-tragedy is the one and only sadis-kind Uchiha Madara." the priest said with a grave tone.

Everyone twitched when the priest mentioned the ravenette being kind. A certain image of the former Senju beating up the teacher in the Academy just because he wasn't telling the right information to his students and insulting the council while smiling sadistically popped in their mind. LIES!!! They all thought with twitching eyebrows.

"As I was saying. Jounin Kakashi Hatake ignored the Hokage's warnings regarding Madara-san's patience and rules and as usual, came late because he was busy reading that disgusting book." All the women nodded in respect. True true.

 "And so he left Madara-san alone with the prankster from hell and everything went downhill." The priest continued on. "Truly a happ-tragedy." The priest nodded thoughtfully as he quickly corrected himself.

"OI I'M NOT DEAD YOU BASTARDS!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Kakashi shouted as he was laid down in the coffin while struggling to get out. Poor guy was strapped to the coffin from inside because of a certain sadistic Senju. No one knew about this. The ones who did know about it didn't want to say it in fear of having the same thing happening to them.

"And now the corpse has turned to what foreigners call a zombie." A deep voice said from behind the shinobi. Everyone looked towards the sound and cringed as they saw the smiling expression of the ravenette, Uchiha Madara formerly known as Senju Tobirama.

Tobirama put his hand on the coffin and looked at the silver-haired Jounin whose head was only visible to the outside. Tobirama smiled sadistically making him shiver in fear. "It is truly the result of my kind intentions."

KIND MY ASS!!! Everyone thought with twitching eyebrows.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to clean up your room with my fire jutsu. The jutsu is the one who I was named after used in many of his battles. The jutsu that Uchiha Madara was known for. The Katon gouka mekkyaku jutsu!" Tobirama smile widened.

My precious books!!! Kakashi thought in horror

A shiver went down everyone's back. Madara and Sasuke who were hiding in the bushes cringed.

"Hn, was he always like that Madara-sama?" Sasuke said nervously as he looked at Tobirama.

"Hn. No. That idiot Hashirama didn't tell me his brother was a sadist." Madara said and crossed his arms on his chest. "But something tells me he became more sadistic now that he is an Uchiha."

Suddenly their eyes widened when Tobirama had a small fire jutsu in his hand.

"H-Hn he's not going to do what I think he is r-right?" Sasuke said while sweating bullets.

"H-Hn." Madara nodded as he sweated bullets at the sadistic expression of Tobirama.

However, to the surprise of both of them, the former Senju punched the coffin with the fire.

THAT SADIST IS BURNING HIM TO DEATH! The two Uchiha shouted mentally with widened eyes.