Chapter 16

Training Grounds

Three figures stood in the training field. The middle person was surrounded by a dark aura while the two next to him flinched whenever he made a movement. The middle person had spikey raven hair that reached his shoulders wearing the Uchiha clothing; the one to his left had blonde hair and an orange jumpsuit, while the one to his right had raven hair that oddly looked like a duckbutt wearing Uchiha clothing. These three were soon to be Team seven.

Tobirama tapped his foot on the ground, annoyed with a dark aura surrounding him. Sasuke sighed before leaving Naruto with the annoyed sadist. When he came back, he had two white roses in his hand. He looked at Naruto and gave one of them to the blonde.

Naruto raised an eyebrow and looked at the ravenette with a confused expression. "Eh? What's this?"

"For the Funeral." Sasuke said stoically.

Naruto tilted his head to the side. "Funeral?" Sasuke nodded. "For who?"

"The pervert ahem I mean Kakashi." Sasuke corrected himself. "This will be the second funeral."

"Oh." Naruto said as he took the flower from the Uchiha's hand.

Madara facepalmed while seeing the two and the ever-growing sadistic expression of the former Senju. "That boy never learns." he thought as he remembered a certain silver-haired former anbu captain.

Tobirama sighed, annoyed as he took out his katana, slowly making him look more intimidating than before. Sasuke and Naruto flinched at the sound of the katana being unsheathed.

He's dead. Naruto and Sasuke thought as they saw Kakashi appear in front of them.

"Sorry, I'm l-" Before he could finish, he quickly jumped to the right at the incoming attack compliments of Tobirama. Kakashi sweated bullets as he looked the crater left from the katana's hit at where he was standing before. He would definitely be dead if he did not dodge it in time. Kakashi slowly looked back at the smiling Tobirama and shivered.

"Did I or did I not tell you not to be late perverted cyclops? Hm?" Tobirama said sweetly, making everyone - even Madara - cringe at the tone. "Even the Uzumaki brat came sooner than you. Now, what does that tell you, huh? "Tobirama continued.

Kakashi scratched the back of his neck nervously while sweating bullets. He took a step back as Tobirama took a step forward towards him. "W-Well you see I had to help a-"

"Your pathetic excuses will not help you when you're dead," Tobirama said coldly before lunging at the silverette.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Kakashi exclaimed loudly.

Tobirama's katana stopped a millimeter away from Kakashi's neck. Kakashi sweated bullets.

Tobirama raised an eyebrow. "Hn?"

"I-I promise I won't be late; just please forgive me this time?" Kakashi said nervously. Hoping that the ravenette would accept.

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at the sweating sensei. "No. And why should I not kill you for being an irresponsible shinobi?"

"Because I'm a Konoha shinobi?" Kakashi said.

"Trust me, everyone - especially women - will be glad to see you dead. In fact, they'll throw a party!" Tobirama said with a sweet smile on his face. "Hn, I'll let you off just this once. Start the exam. If you're late again, you'll be dead even Saru wouldn't help you!"

"H-Hai!" Kakashi said and cleared his throat. "Now, let's start the exam." Kakashi took out two bells. "If you can take these bells from me, you'll pass."