Chapter 8

Tobirama's eyes twitched and glared menacingly at the former Uchiha clan head.
"I thought you said he was using your name!"

"Well he is..." said Madara who was scowling at the mention of his student.

Tobirama raised an eyebrow. "Oh then Why does he call himself Tobi?! And speak in third person for God's sake?! He sounds like an imbecile!"

"...Or at least that's what he should have done."

Tobirama's eyed twitched. "And what the hell is with that whole idiotic foreplay?! Then again he was trained by you in a cave so it's normal for anyone to lose their sanity." Tobirama nodded thoughtfully.

Madara's eyebrows twitched. "What is that supposed to mean Senju?!"

Tobirama shrugged and smirked at Madara. "Well think about it..."

Madara raised an eyebrow.

"Alone. In a cave. With a 100 or more year old man. Uchiha at that. It is understandable if he lost his sanity. That poor poor boy..." He nodded in sympathy.

Madara's eyebrows twitched violently as he shook in anger. "You're making me sound like a pedophile!"

"Hn." Tobirama smirked as he started walking away from the raging Uchiha. That's what you get for annoying me stupid Uchiha!

"Why you I'LL KILL YOU SENJU!!!!" Madara shouted as his Sharingan spun wildly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day...

Hokage's office

"Thank you for coming Sensei." said Hiruzen.

"Hn." Said Tobirama.

Hiruzen sweatdropped and cleared his throat. "Anyway, here are the left over scrolls."

Tobirama nodded as he took the left over scrolls from him.

Hiruzen sweatdropped again at the lack of answer. He's really turning into an Uchiha!
"Anyway, Itachi has left for Akatsuki to spy on them. Shisui is in Uzu with the unconscious clan members waiting for your arrival."

"Alright I shall leave for Uzu tomorrow."

What the hell did he get so formal all of a sudden?! Don't tell me he's turning fully into those Uchiha?! Noooo....what if he becomes like Madara?! Hiruzen's eyes widened in panic.

Tobirama looked at the panicking Hokage. "Are you okay Saru?"

Hiruzen fainted.

Tobirama sweatdropped. "I guess it's about time he went insane. After all he was defeated like all the others by them!" Tobirama glared at the white monstrosity that for some reason it looks like it breads by the second!
.

.

.

.

.

Next day...

Gates of Uzushiogakure
"Hn I'm here" said Tobirama as he looked at Shisui stoically.

"Hm? What are you doing here Madara?" said Shisui.

"I'm here because I was the one who told the Hokage about the plan."

"Oh is that so...wait....NANI????!!!"

"Hn."

"Hang on. You're telling me that you, a kid may I add, are the one who helped with the massacre and made those seals?!"

"Hn."

"WHAT?!"

"Hn."

Shisui's eyes twitched at the response and the smug smirk. Why do I feel like he's insulting me somehow?! He sighed in frustration. "Does your brother know?"

"Which one?" Tobirama smirked teasingly.

Shisui's eyes twitched.

"I won't know if you don't tell me Shisui." Tobirama smirked wider.

Shisui's eyebrows twitched violently. Why that little brat! He knows which one but he still wants me to spell it out for him?! He sighed in in frustration. "I meant Itachi."

"Hoh? No he does not." He said smugly. Shisui's eyebrows twitched at his mocking tone. "Well I was hoping you'd found out but I guess they were wrong when they said you're a prodigy."

"DAMN YOU!!!!!" Shisui shouted in anger while Tobirama only chuckled along with Madara who was enjoying the teasing he was doing.