The current Yu Jin seemed to have lost her horns. As she approached them, she no longer had the powerful presence that she once possessed. However, Suho still couldn’t help feeling a little emotional.

After all, he would never be able to fully recover from Yonna’s death.

“Congratulations Suho, I never thought that apart from being a manager, you could actually become a director. What a surprise!”

Suho looked at Yu Jin’s outstretched hand, but he did not shake it.

Yu Jin smiled in self-ridicule and retrieved her hand before she turned to Tiffany, “And you Tiffany, I never thought you’d become an actress and become so successful. I watched both ‘Stupid’ and ‘W.H.’, they were both amazing!”

“I am so regretful for not holding onto you in the past. Although I know, even if the past did not happen, I wouldn’t have been able to hold onto you anyway…”

Yu Jin glanced at Taeyeon.

“I mean, at least if the past hadn’t happened, our situation wouldn’t be so awkward right now.”

“Congratulations anyway…”

“Thank you,” Tiffany replied politely before she said to Taeyeon and Suho, “Let’s go.”

Although the entertainment industry was one where people stepped on other’s while they were down, Tiffany did not need to be so ruthless.

“I simply hope you know what to do from now on. You will definitely come across another Tiffany in the future. When that time comes, I hope you treat her well.”

Yu Jin smiled and so did Tiffany…

Meanwhile, over at the hospital, everyone was filled with excitement. Practically every single room was watching the live broadcast of the FT Awards.

Minho lay in bed and sighed, “It seems, Noona was born to be an actress.”

“What do you mean she was born to be an actress? She can do whatever she wants! When your sister decides on something, she charges forward courageously without turning back,” Krystal said as she sat beside Minho. “Now that I think about it, I think I saw your sister when I was young. At that time, she hadn’t left the Hwang Household yet.”

“Look at how powerful your Noona is. How come, when it comes to you, you are constantly hurt because of a woman?”

“It’s worth it!” Minho smiled.

As soon as Krystal heard this, she froze in confusion. What did he mean?

Didn’t Minho get hurt because of Se-ra?

Se-ra lowered her head as her shoulders shook in laughter. She then looked at Minho and said, “I was only joking. I didn’t think someone would actually believe me. Did Miss Jung actually think it was true? According to Miss Jung’s intelligence, she doesn’t seem like someone who would believe everything that others say.”

“How could you stay by Minho’s side if you are like this?”

“That’s our business,” Minho replied coldly.

“Don’t tell me you still haven’t told her the real reason yet,” Se-ra looked at Krystal in mockery, “Do you want me to tell her for you?”

“What do you mean?” Krystal stood up at the mention of her name and looked at Se-ra in seriousness.

“What do I mean? What I mean is, the person that actually hurt Minho was your jerk of a father,” Se-ra replied. “Your father stabbed him and injured him, yet Minho still went out to buy you food…What a joke! Minho, it seems you are destined to not be understood by women. Everything you do is pointless.”