54). The Inquisitorial Squad.

Start from the beginning

"I don't care about the Cup!" Malfoy shouted at them. "I need to get Lovegood. Pathetic Mudblood sympathizer. That Cotton girl, she's not just a Mudblood, she's a Mudblood orphan. And Granger's a Mudblood bitch."

How dare he say that about them.

I remembered something that I could try. It was something Grindelwald did when he escaped MACUSA, He changed his voice to match one of his followers. So I tried to change my voice to match one of the ghosts around and talk in the American Accent I developed two years ago. Good thing they didn't know jack about Muggles.

"Crabbe... Goyle...." I said in my best ghost voice. "MALFOY!!!!!!!!"

"W-W-Who was that?" Goyle stuttered.

"You have caught my attention for many years now..." I said. "And I am ANGRY!!!!!"

"Stop it," Malfoy said. "You're not real."

'But of course, I am, idiot," I said again. "I am a friend of Muggles and Muggle-borns. But I HATE biased pure-bloods like you pricks. They know me by many names... but I am known... as BEETLEJUICE!"

I moved my wand to knock some books off the shelves to give the illusion that I was a ghost. It was a good thing they didn't know about my ring either, since I teleported on top of the shelves. "YOU HAVE ROYALLY PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME, BOYS!" I yelled in the voice. "YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER BLOODY YEAR, YOU PUT PREJUDICE ON MUGGLE BORNS! AND I AM HERE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!"

"Ventus Maxima," I muttered in my normal voice as gusts of wind blew in through the library. "HAD ENOUGH, ASSHOLES!?!" I shouted.

"Please stop!" Goyle begged.

"Hmmm... how about... NO!" I shouted again. "Glacius Maxima," I muttered again in my own voice, making the room much more colder. I kept knocking off some books off the shelves, making them think they really was a ghost around until I decided, "Tell you assholes what. I'll stop. NEVER. CALL. ANYONE. A. MUDBLOOD!"

"Never!" Malfoy yelled.

"I SAID NEVER CALL ANYONE A MUDBLOOD!" I yelled again. "OR DO YOU WANT ME TO THROW YOU INTO THE DAMN WALL!?!"

"Okay, okay!" Malfoy said. "We won't, I swear!"

"Now to seal the deal!" I said as I stopped the wind and cold. "Say my name three times."

"Why?" Crabbe asked.
"SAY MY NAME!" I yelled again.

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!" They said altogether.

"Pleasure doing business with you assholes," I said. "Goodnight!" And I punched them all in the face, knocking them all out.

"F***ing idiots," I said with a grin on my face. I waved my wand and all the books went back into their spots as I poked them in the head with my wand. I then teleported back back into the Gryffindor Common Room and muttered, "Visibilis", appearing in front of Ron, Harry, Hermione and Anne, who was sleeping on Hermione's lap.

"You're done with your plan?" Ron asked.

"Yep," I said. "They're all asleep in the library."

"What did you do?" Hermione asked.

"Let's just say," I said with a grin. "Those Slytherins believe Beetlejuice exists in Hogwarts."

Hermione laughed softly and so did Harry. The only ones not laughing were Ron, who didn't know what Beetlejuice was and Anne, who was asleep.