I saw Montague and Crabbe up ahead of me, talking to Pansy. I paused for a second, contemplating turning away and going another direction.

"Malfoy!" Montague calls out.

I sigh and stroll towards them, careful to not look at Pansy. I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness between us just yet.

"Parkinson was just telling us that a few of them were heading to The Shambles tonight, The Hobgoblins are playing tonight. You wanna come?" Montague asks.

I groan, running my hands through my hair contemplating.

"Whose going?" I ask. It would be nice to have a drink and get out of here but I was so tired.

"Blaise asked me, and I asked Montague, Crabbe and Goyle" Pansy chirps up.

I wipe my head towards her, hearing Blaise's name surprised me.

"Zabini?" I scoff.

"He's not that bad Malfoy. Just because he's a halfblood doesn't mean he's anything less" Pansy whines.

I look to Montague, surprised he was ok with this.

"Look mate I don't care who she hangs out with, we can still go" Montague grunts.

If Blaise is going, does that mean Aster would be there?

I could ask but that would look suspicious. The temptation to see Aster outside of school is too hard to resist.

"Ok I'll come" I mumble, "when are we going?" I ask.

"Let's me at the usual place in an hour" Montague answers.

I give him a nod, not bothering to look at Pansy and Crabbe and head back to my room.

Aster's POV

"You did what!?" Harper screams, her eyes blazing.

I, too am giving Blaise the best hostile look I can give him.

"I invited Pansy." Blaise mutters, trying to make himself busy as to avoid Harpers eyes.

"Why?" I demand.

"Well we were partnered for an assignment in Runes and we got talking and she's not that bad", Blaise mumbles.

"For fuck sake" Harper grumbles, her hands clenched in fists.

"And are we meeting her there or do we have the pleasure of escorting her too?" I ask.

Blaise finally looks up and gives me a tiresome look.

"We're meeting them there" he answers.

"Them?" I ask, my blood near to boiling point.

This time Blaise answers quietly, "I think Crabbe, Goyle, Montague and Malfoy are joining her".

My mouth goes dry.

"Seriously?" Harper grumbles. She slaps her compact mirror down and forgoes putting on lipstick, instead she impatiently shoves her makeup into her purse and storms off.

Blaise looks at me.

"Malfoy's going, I thought you would be pleased"

I give him another dirty look.

"Do you really think going out to a busy bar with his friends is going to make me pleased?!" I sign, "its not like I can talk to him with all his mates there".

Blaise grits his teeth.

"Yeah didn't think about that" he mumbles, looking in the direction that Harper walked in.