Chapter 31: Wedding Party

Thanks for 650 views!! every day I get more and more surprised, I mean it was only yesterday I had told you I reached 600 and now I'm at 650. I really appreciate all of the commenters, voters, or even just silent readers.

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter :)

_______________________________________

I woke up the next morning from the sun shining on through the window. Once my eyes adjusted to the bright lights I turned to see Fred fixing his hair across the room. I was quite surprised that the twins had allowed me to sleep in today. I climbed out of bed and Fred turned around to face me.

He smiled while saying, "good morning beautiful."

I blushed and responded with, "good morning Freddie."

I left the room and entered the guest bedroom. I changed into my dress for Bill and Fleur's wedding. It was a lilac purple and had various layers of mesh fabric on the bottom half. It hit just above my knees and was form-fitted to my waist. The sleeves had the same layers as the bottom and the neckline was v-shaped but not too low cut.

I put on gold earrings and gold heels so it would match the necklaces Cedric and the Twins gave me that I never took off.

Once I was mostly finished getting ready I walked back down the hallway and into the twin's room again.

Fred was still standing inside so I asked, "can you do my zipper please?"

He turned around and said, "You can't wear that to the wedding."

I frowned and looked down trying to figure out what was wrong with my outfit. "Why not?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "You aren't supposed to outshine the bride."

I blushed once again and smiled before he asked me to turn around. He pushed my long brown hair to the side gently and lifted the zipper all the way up. He turned me around so we were looking straight into the eyes of each other.

He then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It was gentle and soft but also so meaningful.

When we separated he brushed through my hair and whispered, "better get downstairs and help to set things up."

I nodded my head in agreement then followed him downstairs. He walked outside to where the tent was being set up and I walked the other way into the kitchen.

George was standing in there with a cup of tea in his hand. He was facing the other direction and had a peculiar item sticking out from the side of his head.

"Georgie...why is there a toothbrush in your ear?" I asked while trying not to laugh.

"Why isn't there a toothbrush in you're-" he started saying but stopped talking when he turned around to face me. He stood silently and just looked me up and down.

I looked at him with a confused face and waved my hand saying, "hello? You there?"

He shook his head and said, "yeah just got distracted. You look absolutely stunning."

My face turned pink for what felt like the hundredth time today. George placed his tea on the counter and walked closer to me. He gently brushed my hair behind my ear while staring into my eyes.

He leaned closer and kissed me on the lips. It was passionate and lasted a long while. Eventually, I pushed away and he looked at me with a concerned face.

I felt incredibly guilty for kissing Fred not that long ago and coming downstairs and kissing George.

"What's wrong?" He asked.