Chapter 30: Saintlike

Thank you for all the views and voted I have been getting on this story!! I can't believe that we got 600 and are still going up!

I hope you guys like the chapter and I'm going to try to get another up tomorrow but I am a bit busy so we'll see.

_____________________________

A couple of days later we had figured out where my mother would be staying. I was sad to have to leave but I knew it was for the best.

I walked to the front door with my mother following behind me. Before leaving I turned around and hugged her.

"Do be careful, "my mother said.

"Of course, and you stay safe," I replied.

She gave me a warm smile before I turned to walk outside. I apparated to the burrow and entered the house which had been rebuilt after the fire.

Everyone else was getting ready to leave and transport Harry back here safely. Originally I had planned on helping as well but it would be an odd number and we were meant to travel in pairs. To be completely honest I was relieved one of us couldn't go because I was terrified of what could happen to me.

Fred walked over to me and asked, "You ready to leave?"

"I'm not coming, " I responded.

"Why not, " he said with a confused face.

I looked to the ground before saying, " I'm not brave like you are Freddie, I can't do things like this. "

Fred looked down on me as if I were crazy, "what are you talking about?"

"It's true, " I replied sadly.

He put his hand on my chin and lifted it so I was forced to look into his eyes. "Don't you dare say that,  you are the bravest person I know. No matter what has happened to you these past years you continue on everyday. Most people would have just given up at this point, but not you."

I blushed as he pulled me in for a hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I laid my head against his chest. Eventually we pulled apart and he kissed me on the forehead and said, "You can stay here with Ginny and Mum, we'll be back soon."

He left and walked towards the door. I turned to see George looking at me with a sad and slightly jealous look.

"Georgie..." I started to say but he kissed me on the lips, stopping me from saying anything else.

His lips were passionately pressed against my own. I reached my hand out and stroked through his soft hair. Once we pulled away I ruffled the top of it with my hand.

"Hey, what was that for?" He said while reaching for my own hair. I pushed his hand out of the way and started laughing at his now messy hair.

When I stopped laughing he just smiled at me while we looked into each others eyes.

"Please be careful, " I said worriedly.

"Of course, aren't I always, " he winked.

I shoved him a little and responded, " I'm serious Georgie, if anything were to happen to you... "

"I'll be fine, we'll be back before you know it, " he said while hugging me one last time.

We headed in seperate directions and I watched while Ron, Fred, George, Hermione, and Mr. Weasley left the house.

"What was that all about, " Ginny said with a smirk on her face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a confused look.