Chapter 21: Back to Hogwarts

It has been four days since I woke up in the hospital. I have only been visited by Luna once and Mrs. Weasley occasionally after she came to see Ginny.

I wished that I didn't yell at the twins to leave me alone. All I wanted is for them to be here right now but I was such an idiot and let my emotions get to me. My thoughts kept racing until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"I called out.

The door opened and Ginny walked in the room. I smiled, does this mean she isn't angry at me anymore?

"Hello," She said softly"How are you feeling?"

"A bit better, it still hurts to sit up though, "I answered. The anticipation was taking over and I just couldn't wait any longer to ask, "Do you still hate me?"

Ginny took a minute to answer, "No, I've had time to think about it. I mean you saved me, I don't think I can still be mad at you after that."

The smile on my face grew even bigger after hearing this. I was so happy to at least have one friend back.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," She said walking over and sitting in the chair beside my bed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The night that Fred and George left I knew you were angry at them, but you seemed miserable even before then..."She started to say.

I felt a pit grow in my stomach as I realized what she was going to ask. I couldn't tell her about my father and the situation my mother was going through. I still haven't seen her and I don't even know whether she was told about my injures or not.

"What was going on the night you got drunk and why you had your second anxiety attack? Fred and George know something is up too but figured it would be best if they didn't come to see you."

I took a deep breath in, "You're right, there is something else going on but I just really don't want to talk about it."

"Come on, talking about it might make it better" She urged me to explain.

"I said no, "I shot back then quickly regained my temper, "Please Ginny, I don't want to fight with you again. I just...can't talk about it."

I felt tears forming in my eyes while thinking about my deceased father. I tried to control my breathing and avoid hyperventilating at all costs.

"I get it. I just care about you, and whether you believe it or not the twins care about you too. Before you go pushing everyone away remember they are only trying to help you."

"I know, and I didn't mean to. I just had these emotions bottled inside me and when they left it became too much. Do think everyone will forgive me?"

"Fred and George feel really guilty about leaving, but when you yelled at them it hurt them. Ron, Harry, and Hermione...well you just have to talk to them yourself."

"Thanks, Ginny, at least one person forgave me"I smiled slightly.

She came over and hugged me then left the room.

___________________________________

The next day I was still stuck in this cramped hospital. I was getting tired of laying in this uncomfortable bed all day, staring at the wall, thinking about all the people who hate me.

"Is everything alright?"My healer said walking in the door.

"Yeah, nothing new," I responded without emotion.

"Since you didn't get any visitors today I was wondering if there was anyone you may want to write to, "She said while handing me a quill, paper, and ink.