Provisional license exam pt1✨

Start from the beginning

I hope you guys like the new costumeee. A lot of people were saying that the pink was to flashy and honestly,I agree with them🙄 I hope you like dark colors cause i dooooo💅🏽

It fit perfectly. This time it was less flashy and revealing. I didn't want to always feel self conscious in my old one. The latches on the back help with my wings since I use them the most. And there's not a lot of loose clothing so when I use my wind quirk,  it's not in the way.

I took it off and folded up my other costume. I returned it to Aizawa and headed back to the common area.

**

"Ughh Does it have to be this hard?" Mina groaned throwing her head back on the couch.

"I mean it's called intensive training for something." I said.

"It's true. And it's so strange to think there's only a week left before the exams." Momo said.

"Hey ochako how's your ultimate move coming along." Tsu asked.

"Ochako?" Tsu said poking her.

"AH !" She yelled jumping up.

"Is everything ok? You seem a little tense." Tsu asked her.

"No, it's nothing. Everything's going awesome. I'm just getting started!.....At least that's how I'd usually be." She said pouting.

We all looked at each other confused.

"The thing is recently my hearts been all stirred up about something." She said blushing off into space.

"It's loveee!" Mina yelled to ochako.

"What are you talking about?! No never." She said waving her hands away blushing.

"Who is it? Midoriya or Iida? Your always hanging out with those two boys." Mina exclaimed.

"You've got it all wrong! That's not it, I swear!" Ochako said activating her quirk floating above is.

"Cmon spill!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Ya, out with it." Jiro smiled out.

"I swear it's no one! Besides it's not like I even know anything about dating." She said still blushing above us.

"We shouldn't give her the 3rd degree guys. Ribbit." Tsu said to the girls.

"She's right and most importantly,it's late. We should call it a night." Momo said standing up.

"Ugh! No! I wanna hear everything!" Mina whined.

"No no let's go to sleep,  mina!" I said dragging her to our floor.

She pouted and whined the whole way there.

•••day of exam.

"Ugh this is so nerve wracking." I said with a knot in my stomach.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional license, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best." Mr aizawa said trying to encourage us.

"All right! I can't wait to be a heroic chicken." Denki said raising his fist.

"Let's call out the usual, you guys. On my mark. Go plus..." Kirishima said but this guy interrupted.