"I know."

I paused before deciding to ask what was going on.

"How is everything on your end of things?"

"Lord Gaara is about to make his speech, Ino Ren Cho are meeting for the last time before we all split up. Ren is currently meditating or something right now."

"He's building up his chakra, Choro."

"Right. Yeah, that's what he's doing."

"Why?"

"He's expecting that he'll need to use a lot of chakra in these next days. Choro and I have also been building up chakra the best we could."

"Inoiché is going to be acting as a total field communicator."

"A what?"

"My new ability to connect to anyone no matter the distance is being used. I don't need an amplifying machine like everyone else so I'm going to the centre of the battle where we'll all ultimately end up meeting at. From there, I'll be able to link to all the teams and the kage who will be in the HQ and then of course dad's and Uncle Shikaku's team."

"I see. Be careful."

"You're the one in the belly of the beast, Shikarei."

"That may be true, but I can easily have someone use my shadow jutsu to get me out if I am in serious trouble. You guys can't."

I felt Inoiché and Choro make a gesture that made me think of them nodding their heads.

"I'll meet you on the battlefield."

"We've picked up an allied shinobi forces forehead protector, so we'll be sure to see you soon."

"Don't you die on us."

"Likewise."

"It's time," the voice echoed off the walls and I snapped my attention to where it was coming from.

"I've got to go. Good luck, both of you. Give my wishes to Pa, Shika, Uncle Choza and Uncle Inoichi."

I then blocked out the link and pushed myself to my feet.

"Summoning: reanimation!" Kabuto's sudden surge of chakra and his slight shout made me freeze in my advances to where they were stood.

I've got to get out of here...

The ground began shaking violently and I pressed my hand against the wall of the cave to balance myself as the ground steadied out again. The sound of something opening and slamming against the floor made me advance forward soundlessly again. My gaze landing on Kabuto and Madara who were facing a bunch of coffins.

"First we have the former Akatsuki members: Itachi-" Kabuto stated, my breath hitched at the sound of Itachi's name being spoken, "-Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, and Nagato."

He paused before continuing.

"Then, former jinchuriki-" he started, no way, he has them too, "-Yugito the two tails, Yagura the three tails, Roshi the four tails, Han the five tails, Utakata the six tails, and Fu the seven tails. Next, former kage-"

Jeez-- just how many graves did Kabuto and Orochimaru rob?! This is horrific!

"-The second Tsuchikage, the third Raikage, and the fourth Kazekage," Kabuto listed, "and explosion style Gari, demon of the mist Zabuza, ice style Haku, Hanzo of the Salamander-"

When the heck did he die?!

I didn't get my rematch-- wait, that's not what's important here.

"-Granny Chiyo of the sand, Kimimaro of the Kagune clan," he continued on, "from the leaf: Asuma Sarutobi-"

Asuma?! Oh god, please don't go to Shikamaru, Choji and Ino. Please don't, that'll be so cruel.

"-Dan, Hizashi Hyuga," he continued, "and a collection of other exceptional shinobi. What's more, I've incorporated Hashirama's live cells from Yamato."

My gaze landed on the huge wall with the unmistakable face of Hashirama seemingly shouting sticking out and further below, Yamato was merged into it from below his chest. Unconscious.

Oh lord-- I'm so sorry, Yamato. I have abandoned you to become livestock for powering up. I'm so, so sorry.

"It looks like they've adapted quite nicely," Kabuto stated, "a hundred thousand white Zetsu enhanced by the strongest ninja of all time! Magnificent."

Madara turned and began walking out the mouth of the cave as I digested the information I just overheard.

That's... a lot of enemies... the Zetsu are weak but the reanimated shinobi...

I'll have to use my eyes to try and put a dent in this overwhelming force being thrown out against our nin.

There are going to be so many casualties...

"Let's go," Madara grumbled out.

"The fourth great ninja war," Kabuto stated as he began following Madara, Zetsu followed after them and I stepped back hiding behind a large boulder as more and more walked past me.

"Begins now," Madara finished off Kabuto's sentence as I pressed my hand over my mouth, blocking my breath from being detected as it uncontrollably grew fast and loud.

So many...

There are so many Zetsu...

"Inoiché! Inoiché please hear me! There are so many enemies! More than anyone of us could've imagined! Please warn everyone!"