||112||

"An S rank mission? No way! You're giving me a big assignment like that?" Naruto shouted in clearly very pleased surprise.

We were currently in Tsunade's temporary office, me and Yamato were stood on either side of her desk while Naruto was stood in front of us.

"That's right," Tsunade nodded, "it's a mission that only you can undertake. You, along with Yamato and Shikarei here, will go to a site in the hidden cloud."

"So... is that the resort?" Naruto asked. Resort? Oh. He's referring to that confusing prophecy.

"The great lord elder's prophecy was correct," Tsunade nodded seriously, colour me impressed, I didn't know she could stay so serious for a fake mission, "it seems that is the place he foresaw."

"Then you're saying that I am going to meet the octopus on this island?!" he grinned at us excitedly.

Oh Naruto. You're truly hopeless.

"I got to say, I kind of feel bad. Everyone's so busy and I get to go to a swanky resort and relax--" he chuckled.

"Quiet, you fool!" Tsunade shouted, interrupting the excited blonde, "you're going on a mission!!"

"Yeah, I know, granny... I was just joking around," Naruto said sheepishly, "but if I'm going to the place from the prophecy... is the other one true too? Was the great lord elder right about me having to fight Sasuke as well?"

"I'm afraid that I don't know that, Naruto," she replied grimly, "however, I do know that we stand on the brink of war. Hence this S rank mission. Now when you reach the location, you will listen to all of Yamato's and Shikarei's orders."

Oh. Giving me the right to order? Probably not a good idea.

"Ok, I understand," Naruto nodded, "you can count on me, granny. I'm on the job."

Aw. It's like I've just watched Naruto grow up all over again. He's like a real threatening serious ninja.

He left after that, and I turned to Tsunade.

"Are you sure I should be going with him?" I asked, "wouldn't I be more help here?"

"You've left with me how to do your teleportation thing for if we really need it," she told me, "I think Naruto needs you more."

"If you say so," I nodded before sighing, "I'm going to go spend some time with Himari before I leave for god knows how long."

"Alright," she nodded.

I left the building and started heading to where I left Himari with Ma and Pa. On my way, I bumped into none other than Kurenai.

"Whoa-- Kurenai! You're really big now, when is your baby due?" I exclaimed when I noticed how large her stomach had gotten since I last saw her.

"Hello, Shikarei," she beamed, "she's due any time soon. Can I ask... does it hurt? Giving birth, I mean."

"Yeah," I nodded, "but you're a strong woman, I'm sure you'll be fine."

"You think so?" she asked, I nodded, then she frowned, "you're raising Himari without Itachi, I'll have to raise Mirai without Asuma. Will it be difficult?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "but I had Ma and Pa, Shikamaru too. They all helped me. It might be harder for you but if you need it, I'll always come to help you whenever you call."

"I really appreciate that," Kurenai smiled, "thank you, Shikarei."

"Well, I got to go. I need to spend a little time with my daughter before I leave again," I sighed.